Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Future of the Team With Luck [Merge]

SilentHill

wow, thats a straw house. Looks like from your list though,t hat our defense needs to carry us for the next few seasons

Well there are other players who will be good for us too Im sure. Like Jerraud Powers, Donald Brown, Philip Wheeler, Austin Collie, and whoever we bring in which may be a lot. Remember, we should have quite a bit of cap room coming up.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there are other players who will be good for us too Im sure. Like Jerraud Powers, Donald Brown, Philip Wheeler, Austin Collie, and whoever we bring in which may be a lot. Remember, we should have quite a bit of cap room coming up.

powers is good and can be great

The others will never make a pro-bowl or be in the NFL in 4 years

Thank you for your opinion on the matter.

Forgive me if I don't share it. I think the Colts will still be relevant in the years to come without Peyton Manning.

I hope you are correct. Not sure that is going to happen with Irsay making roster decisions. Hopefully this is the last roster decision he will ever make and let the new guy have some power.

I don't think anyone was talking trash about PM on these forums.

I don't think anyone bashed PM on these forums.

I think many, including myself, saw that he would be released as part of the rebuilding that the team is undergoing.

I don't think any of us who saw PM's release are surprised over the fact.

I think many of us who saw PM's release were upset about it a long time ago, when we first saw it.

I think it is very correct and classy behavior to ask other fans not to disrespect a draft prospect that the team is going to potentially draft.

I have no inention to disrespect Luck. I DO have intentions on being critical of him afterhis first season or two. I wanna see if his hype is worth losing the Greatest. I think class is alot more than a t-shirt with a logo on it. And I can't site specific persons or threads but all of the things mentioned previously were in fact posted.

Our world and even us as fans have FAR more important things to worry about besides what we can't control...ie manning...but yes...colts football will have a new found excitement for at least the first four games..if we are competitive and win 2 or 3 of first four then it's even more exciting ;)

Pretty sure it's the Tennessee (what a coincidence) You know what a boomer is you must be a bubblehead too.....

I'm not but I got alot of Navy in the family.... grampa and 3 uncles....my son is going in the Navy this June as an A/T.

Thanks for serving!

I'm trying to have an optimistic look on the future.

But there are many slips between the cup and lips...

Upcoming one or two season will be spent on rebuilding, and the bright(er) future is depending on drafting and FA policy. If we can ink quality players for key positions and will have a fair roster and depth chart on positions, we will be O.k.

I think the real value of new GM and HC will be transparent these years.

A better foundation than ever before? Are you * kiddingme. We had polian a proven stud at building teams. We had dungy. A coach that took the once laughable bucs to beast mode. We had pwyton manning. The greateat of all time. Now we have a scout as a gm. A hc whose experience consists of one yr as a dc. And we dont have a qb yet. But of course it will be the troll from stanford. Whose never taken a snap in the nfl. Wow the future looks very bright

Well to start with we had Mora and while I would take 98 polian over grigson I think I would take pagano over mora. I know you are mad but there is no reason to hate on Andrew luck or rg3 for that matter which ever one it is, I happen to think it will be luck, they are going to do everything they can to help us win again. This was coming sooner or later Peyton wasn't going to play forever. I think it will be a long rebuild but I do think the future is bright. You can disagree if you wish though.

Well to start with we had Mora and while I would take 98 polian over grigson I think I would take pagano over mora. I know you are mad but there is no reason to hate on Andrew luck or rg3 for that matter which ever one it is, I happen to think it will be luck, they are going to do everything they can to help us win again. This was coming sooner or later Peyton wasn't going to play forever. I think it will be a long rebuild but I do think the future is bright. You can disagree if you wish though.

I disagree.... Luck is a "NO BRAINER" ... how do you even consider RG3?

The first 50 yard Luck scamper for a TD will shut ALL DOUBTERS UP> .

btw, I know you are not an AL doubter... just a "thinker" ... Like me, but I pop off too quick...

hehe..

For me this is a win/win for both sides. We get out under a bad contract and will welcome in a great college player who can lead for years and Peyton can go to a team in a much better position to get him back to a SB in the little time he has left in the NFL....

For me this is a win/win for both sides. We get out under a bad contract and will welcome in a great college player who can lead for years and Peyton can go to a team in a much better position to get him back to a SB in the little time he has left in the NFL....

Under all of the surrounding circumstances I have to agree with you 100%. It wasn't anyone's idea of the perfect ending 12 months ago.... but it sure as heck coulda been worse.