Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Alex Marvez tweet

RockThatBlue

36 minutes ago, csmopar said:

What's he mean by "high"? Is he saying the previous regime inflated numbers?

I think MTC has it right.    I think Jones is saying we were a team that was not in good enough shape.    The weight may have been OK,  but the body fat content and the performance results may not have been desireable.

Now,  we appear to be in better shape.     Then again,   everyone is about to get roughly 45 days off........

11 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Now,  we appear to be in better shape.     Then again,   everyone is about to get roughly 45 days off........

Leaving mini-camp in great shape and arriving back to Training Camp out of shape is an easy way to get benched or cut.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Shive said:

Leaving mini-camp in great shape and arriving back to Training Camp out of shape is an easy way to get benched or cut.

Without question,  you are 100% correct!

Hope the young players understand this.    That would be a tough lesson to learn the hard way.

• Like 1

There's been a player interview or two I've seen that have given low marks to our training facilities over the years.

These new facilities they're building will definitely help all present/future Colts.

I have no idea how our players really get conditioned or by who so I'm strictly talking facilities.

Not sure if it's crappy conditioning coaches or soft prior regime.