Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Manning Will Go To Kc If Not With Ind

SubZero

So Kansas City has shown some intrest in signing Manning if he is avaliable. So if the colts do decide to release him, then i suspect him of heading to KC. The main reason why is there cap space, cause they are top in cap space with almost 24 dollars. They would be able to sign Manning to a nice contract while taking care of there own players. They also could bring in Wayne if they wanted to. Sadley i think Manning would abuse the Colts if they faced KC next year but i think they could get him.

So Kansas City has shown some intrest in signing Manning if he is avaliable. So if the colts do decide to release him, then i suspect him of heading to KC. The main reason why is there cap space, cause they are top in cap space with almost 24 dollars. They would be able to sign Manning to a nice contract while taking care of there own players. They also could bring in Wayne if they wanted to. Sadley i think Manning would abuse the Colts if they faced KC next year but i think they could get him.

That's probably not enough. It will take at least 30 dollars (according to LaCanfora, and he's always right).

haha sorry 24 mil!

Yeah, we're just greasing you. From what I've read, the cap isn't really defined this year yet. And there's all kind of exceptions, and exemptions.

So, teams like Miami, KC, and Washington wouldn't have a problem signing him. Let's face it, Peyton will play where he wants to play.

I'm still hoping that's Indy.

\

Is that dollars or doll hairs ? My daughters have a closet full of doll hairs. Maybe I can sign him!

Yeah, we're just greasing you. From what I've read, the cap isn't really defined this year yet. And there's all kind of exceptions, and exemptions.

So, teams like Miami, KC, and Washington wouldn't have a problem signing him. Let's face it, Peyton will play where he wants to play.

I'm still hoping that's Indy.

I heard that KC and WAS are pretty loaded with cap space. But i heard MIA was only had like 6mil.

But yet again im not 100%

I heard that KC and WAS are pretty loaded with cap space. But i heard MIA was only had like 6mil.

But yet again im not 100%

Don't know. Miami doesn't have very many star players besides Long, Soliai, Marshall, and a few others. I don't even know if they're keeping Bush.

A team can always find a way to bring a guy in if they want.

Redskins have 40 million in cap space but same division as eli so so doubt it

Wow. I guess Hayneworth didn't EAT it all up after all.

Thats what i read, wish had link, an article can always be wrong

with all the money the

article said

the Colts offense should go east with a package for Peyton , Clark, Saturday, Wayne & Garcon so Peyton would have familiar receivers and Sat to get the ball from

That redskins have a descent run game and a top 10 D

But as said , cant see him in Elis division

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the thread title yet. At first glance I assumed this to be another oldunclemark thread. lol

It's been pretty widely speculated for some time now that Miami, Kansas City, Arizona and Washington are the most likely landing spots but honestly I think he'll still be a Colt next year. And no, that's not blind optimism talking...it's simply what I truly believe will happen.

It would be ironic if Peyton went to the same team that caused his injury in the first place.

What would be something for him to do is go to Washington, sign a 100 million dollar contract and then reveal he is unable to play and take all Synders money. After he gets home, he could send Snyder a little note that says thanks for having my career short and thanks for the guaranteed money, I will spend it wisely.

if thats the case i guarentee you they lose a couple draft picks.....they will be investigated in tampering charges as was talked about during the combine, some small print on talking about signing manning if he becomes a FA. their head coach is who the chiefs can thank for that lol.

Manning to Bowe would be deadly combo!

Are you sure you wanna Manning in that weak division?

To think about Manning facing the Colts in the Playoffs.....I'm not comfortable with this.

It would be like getting your butt kicked by your ex-girlfriends new bo. A pride obliterating slap across the face.

Come to think of it, number28, don't you ever mention that again. Thank you.

i agree with the OP, but not for cap space. KC is ready , is the best team Manning can go of all the teams people have mentioned. if im PM and im not going back tot he colts (and i will cry that day) im going to KC. is a no brainer for me. that team has it all.