Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts on Short List for Jarvis Landry Trade

1 hour ago, richard pallo said:

They all want more money but that doesn't mean he is going to get it.  If Robinson and Watkins get free that's going to change everything.  I can see Watkins complementing TY like Wayne did for Harrison.  And I could see Burton coming in like Dallas and also playing the slot. We have a real opportunity to help Luck with a few receivers and OL in FA. 

I dont mind paying Robinson. I dont have a lot of confidence in Watkins. Injured too much and he dissapears against good competition. Sort of like Moncrief in some ways with a larger price tag. Moncrief is not injured as much.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mentioned in another thread that the Dolphins are in cap hell currently 19m over.  They have a lot of work to do before 3/14.  They have tagged Landry and have been trying to trade him for weeks.  It's probably Landry holding up a trade because of his salary demands.  Once he signs the tag the Dolphins are stuck.  If they pull the tag first they save the money against their cap and he's a FA.  Robinson and Watkins are now available.  I don't think the Dolphins can take a chance on a trade now.  I think they will pull the tag before he signs it and now we have three quality FA WR's.  Just my 2c.