Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New England (-9.5) at NY Jets (10-15-17)

oldunclemark

1 p.m. EST.....Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts and Evan Washburn in the MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey

Low 70s and cloudy.....over-under 47.5

The spread shows that America has no respect for the Jets but 'Clipboard Hall-of Famer' Josh McCown (105 of 147, 1,020 yards) has led his rag-tag group of projects and rejects to three consecutive wins.

Starting rookie safeties Marcus Maye and Jamal Adams, The Jets have held their last 3 opponents to a total of 40 points.

I don't know who RB Elijah McGuire is but he's averaging 5.2 yards per carry.

New England 40-something QB 'Shady' Tom Brady (133 of 196, 1,702 yards) has thrown 11 TDs with just one interception.

TE Rob Gronkowski (20 catches, 318 yards) is back and he'll put the heat on the tyoung boys in the perimeter defense of the Jets.

Brady has been sacked 16 times and Jets linemen Leonard Williams and Muhammad Wilkerson are looking to dent the suddenly shaky NE line.

But the Jets were lucky to beat Cleveland (0-5) last week.

The Jets 'Super Bowl'  They aren't going to make the post-season so this could be the highglight of their season.

For some reason, the Patriots (3-2) often play better on the road than they do at home. Theyre 2-0 on the road this season

To be favored by almost 10 points on the road against a team with the same record as you says a lot about you. (Or them).

Even close relatives don't believe the Jets will win here..and as much as I'd love to see it....The Jets wont cover here either.

Take the Patriots and give the points. You know who's going to win this game.

Edited by oldunclemark
spell

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is interesting. I don't think anyone thought the Jets would be playing for first place in the AFC East in Week 6. If the Jets win and the Chiefs beat the Steelers, that pretty much locks up home field for the Chiefs. They'd be 6-0 with head to head wins over both the Patriots and Steelers

4 hours ago, Luck is Good said:

This is interesting. I don't think anyone thought the Jets would be playing for first place in the AFC East in Week 6. If the Jets win and the Chiefs beat the Steelers, that pretty much locks up home field for the Chiefs. They'd be 6-0 with head to head wins over both the Patriots and Steelers

Chiefs are probably going to the SB if they get HFA. I still don't totally trust Alex Smith though. He is a Good QB, maybe Very Good, but he isn't Great and chokes a lot. They do have a lot of other parts like a Very Good D and Hunt is awesome so we will see. Jets up 7-0 on Pats already lmao 

25 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Pats will win this game easily. but not what they wanted to see from their "fixed" defense

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

This game so far is shocking.. the jets were supposed to go 0-16 while the Pats 16-0

When any teams defense is as bad as the Patriots is they are treading on thin ice.