Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jeff Saturday gets coaching job.

GoColts8818

2 hours ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Gotta start head coaching somewhere.  Coach em up, Jeff!  Good luck with the coaching gig.  See ya' in the NFL in the future.

Nah...he has the money....that's where it's at. HS football is pure and fun and you can really touch lives. Also you don't have to put in tons of time like the pros. Have fun Jeff...congrats!

41 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Nah...he has the money....that's where it's at. HS football is pure and fun and you can really touch lives. Also you don't have to put in tons of time like the pros. Have fun Jeff...congrats!

Definitely true.  He also  has ties since his kids have gone through the program.  He's known as a being a pretty smart guy, though, and well respected by the NFLPA and Union.  It wouldn't surprise me to see him catch the coaching bug and start to advance to the pro ranks.

1 hour ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Definitely true.  He also  has ties since his kids have gone through the program.  He's known as a being a pretty smart guy, though, and well respected by the NFLPA and Union.  It wouldn't surprise me to see him catch the coaching bug and start to advance to the pro ranks.

I agree. He may be an OL coach in the NFL one day