Thornton 1 year 1.5m

Cap is 62m

Free Agents

Zach Brown ILB 2 year 8m 4g

Morris Claiborne CB 4 year 40m 15g

Jamie Collins OLB 5 year 60m 25g

Chandler Jones OLB 5 year 65m 30g

Donta Hightower ILB 5 year 70m 35g

I know this most likely wont happen, but I honestly feel like our biggest weakness is at LB and I think BB's greatest talent is finding versatile LBers and collins jones and hightower are as versatile as it gets. Zach brown is also a talented LB with really good pass rush skills, however needs to stay healthy. These four along with walden give us a lot of flexibility allowing us to take advantage of different matchups. it also allows us to have good depth with jackson and morrison. Claiborne allows us to move robinson inside and we'd have melvin for good depth.

Cap is 9m

Ill do a mock draft once I know what our comp picks are.

My main focus in my mock draft will be NT,RB,Rush,S,T,G

Thoughts

It would be nice to get them, but I think Jones, Collins and Hightower are all pipe dreams at this point. 

Arians just came out today and said they'd tag Jones if need be. 

Cleveland has way more cap then us and will outbid us for Collins. 

And new england won't let Hightower walk after trading Collins and Jones so that they would be able to focus on signing Hightower. 

If we could even get one of them it'd be awesome. But I wouldn't think our chances are high. 

Love the Claiborne signing but not at that price. 1 good season in a contract year after being declared a bust. I'd like to think we could get him cheaper than that.

Chandler Jones is getting tagged if he isn't signed long term per Bruce Arians.

Jamie Collins is a known freelancer on the field. Has all the talent in the world but hasn't got the discipline to reach his potential consistently. Was traded by NE because of performance issues. The Browns will massively over pay him.

Hightower is okay but he's just a more expensive version of DQ. Thumper that can't cover. He's not worth $12mil per.

I like Zach Brown, but you are underpaying him. 

4 hours ago, UKColt13 said:

Love the Claiborne signing but not at that price. 1 good season in a contract year after being declared a bust. I'd like to think we could get him cheaper than that.

Chandler Jones is getting tagged if he isn't signed long term per Bruce Arians.

Jamie Collins is a known freelancer on the field. Has all the talent in the world but hasn't got the discipline to reach his potential consistently. Was traded by NE because of performance issues. The Browns will massively over pay him.

Hightower is okay but he's just a more expensive version of DQ. Thumper that can't cover. He's not worth $12mil per.

I like Zach Brown, but you are underpaying him. 

To the bolded, I don't think that's correct. The Patriots offered Collins 12MIL/yr and he turned it down. The Patriots did the right thing and traded him and got a 3rd round draft pick without just letting him walk for nothing. If Collins walks away from Cleveland, I believe Cleveland would end up with a compensatory pick for losing him.