Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2021 season, Dodgers Repeat?

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jay Kirk said:

Kolten Wong better crank it up as well second baseman ready to go at Memphis as well.

As of now the Cubs really don't have any great prospects that I can see but most of their team is young regarding lineup so I am not overly concerned. The Pitching has me concerned though.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

As of now the Cubs really don't have any great prospects that I can see but most of their team is young regarding lineup so I am not overly concerned. The Pitching has me concerned though.

Yes they must develop pitching or rely on FA for pitching . You are correct very good young lineup.

Just now, Jay Kirk said:

Yes they must develop pitching or rely on FA for pitching . You are correct very good young lineup.

Yeah everyone in Chicago land is talking about Bryce Harper in Free Agency after the season. I would rather go after the best young Pitcher that is available. We don't need Harper, we have Bryant and Rizzo + Contreras, Baez, Kyle, and Russ. All of those guys are young and Good to Great.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah everyone in Chicago land is talking about Bryce Harper in Free Agency after the season. I would rather go after the best young Pitcher that is available. We don't need Harper, we have Bryant and Rizzo + Contreras, Baez, Kyle, and Russ. All of those guys are young and Good to Great.

Yes you don't need him neither do we . You address need not luxury

3 hours ago, Jay Kirk said:

I'm glad they won no need letting the Nats control their psych . Suck it up and finish the season . NFL you have a very good team way to early to worry.

Thanks, my friend. I am not worried. :) Just have a lot to do and I feel a little stressed.

What have I missed in baseball?

13 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Thanks, my friend. I am not worried. :) Just have a lot to do and I feel a little stressed.

What have I missed in baseball?

What are you stressed about? Vikings are Very Good and so are the Mets. I am a wreck because LeBron is about to ruin the Pacers season for like the 100th time lmao. Its all good though because the Cubs just won the WS.

14 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Welp. Price is out for the Reds. Too bad Walt Jocketty and Dick Williams won't be joining him, they're the true reasons for this terrible team.

Glad at least the rest of the division is noteworthy this season. 

I thought the Reds would be better. I picked them to finish around .500 before the season right with the Pirates.

3 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Welp. Price is out for the Reds. Too bad Walt Jocketty and Dick Williams won't be joining him, they're the true reasons for this terrible team.

Is this the year the Reds trade Joey Votto? Who would take on that contract?

7 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Reds are one of those teams that seems to be Bad every year now. Cubs don't play until 840ET tonight so I wont be able to stay up and watch that. I have to work in the morning but I will be around until a little after 9 because Pacers play at 7ET.

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 2:17 PM, RollerColt said:

I'm not saying your wrong but knowing Jocketty as I do , I'm gonna lay this right at ownerships feet. Not willing to bring in FA's is a big part of the Problem. Jocketty did a very good job in St Louis but he also had ownership who were willing to invest and field a winner. The Reds organization has had this problem for some time. They get good home grown talent , then they are not willing to pay up and keep them. I have watched this happen with the Reds for several years. 

23 hours ago, NFLfan said:

No he has a no trade clause and will retire a Red in my opinion . They have brought that thought to the surface before and he nixed it.

Archived