Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans News Bits From the Houston Chronicle Tuesday

King Colt

As the game with the Colts approaches I thought I would share what is in the Houston sports writers minds this week.

-The Texans are ranked sixth in defense, including fifth against the pass.

-Osweiler yards per pass attempt is 5.77.

"The 28th ranked offense is 30th against in passing."

-The Texans gave up two TDs in the fourth quarter against green Bay. (very long drives if you recall).

"In their past three games-all losses-the Texans have allowed 35 fourth quarter points. This season, in six losses, the Texans have given up 55 fourth-quarter points while scoring just 22."

"The Texans are 1-5 on the road this year."

"Until the Texans score more points, expect them to lose more than they win."

"There are very few big plays, very little creativity in play calling, and they continue to be predictable."  

i expect the Colts to beat the Texans.  Then again, I expect them to beat anybody from the AFC South.  It's everybody else I have no expectations for them to beat, as their record under Chuck suggests.  But with this Colts team, who really knows what will happen?  We have no idea which team will show from week-to-week.

I expect a tough game, however we could have beaten them easily in our first meeting this season too. Colts are playing dominant football past few games with Luck, if we keep up, we regain the division.

We all might forget Pagano's philosophy: 'Winning SB is a marathon and not a sprint." I hope they're really saving the best for last.

12 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Revenge time. They stole a win away from us.

I want another performance like Monday. Let's completely dismantle them and get that division lead!

We all wants more games like monday, with DQ out these young linebackers will need to have a good day. Considering BO's "strengths" the linebacker play for the colts will be crucial; protecting short, intermediate over the middle, and tackling in the flats. Time for morrison and edwin to cement themselves on this team going forward, good luck young men! GO COLTS!!!!