Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

That rookie punter for the Chargers...

ReMeDy

Rookie punter, Kaser, blew the game to give the Chargers a chance to go into OT by failing to hold the snap properly:
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/omg-the-chargers-find-another-way-to-blow-a-football-game-235313486.html

Then there was his hilarious 16yd punt in that same link. It's not like he was out of gas either, it was his only punt of the night!

The Chargers are like the exact opposite of the Colts -- the Chargers only do well until the 4th Q, and their punter is atrocious. Thank god they don't have Mike Scifres anymore. His 2009 wildcard performance against the Colts was legendary, and gave me a new respect on how important punters are to winning.

5 hours ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Not sure how much longer SD can keep DK

I'm not sure how long they can keep Mike McCoy. Watching him and Gase coach is painful. I know they've worked extremely hard to get where they are but a lot of their success came at the hands of Peyton Manning. I know Peyton valued the play calling and coaching tremendously but sometimes that magic happens between the lines...and for guys like Peyton and Tom...there just isn't a correlation to the success and that of their coaches have later.