Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Houston (+7) @ Minnesota (10-9-16)

oldunclemark

Spero Dedos and Solomon Wilcots (no sideline babe) on CBS

1 p.m. EST ...over-under 40.5

Houston QB Brock Osweiler (90 of 146, 949 yards, 5 Tds, 6 INTs) has gotten off to an uneven start

but Notre Dame rookie Will Fuller (19 catches, 323 yards) has not..

I don't know why DeAndre Hopkins (17 catches, 227 yards) only has 17 catches buty he'll get more

RB Lamar Miller has 93 carries for 351 yards....star defensive lineman JJ Watt is out for the year

Minnesota has the No.1 overall defense with just 50 points allowed, 6 pass interceptions and 14 QB sacks

Sam Bradford (66 of 95, 719 yards) has 4 TDs and no INTs

..and Stefan Diggs (25 catches, 372 yards) has been the No 1 guy.

Without  injured QB Teddy Bridgewater, injured RB Adrian Peterson  and injured tackle, Matt Kalil, Minnesota has just 65 first downs in 4 games.

The Vikings haven't scored more than 25 points in any game

I wonder when the bubble' burst for the Vikings. They dnt score enough to keep winning.

But Houston had a total system shutdown in a game they should have won at new England 

There are a lot of all stars on the sideline sin street clothes here but not enough to the Texans to be favored.

Brock's six interceptions worries you going into this game..but the Vikings just don't score much.

The 'under' here seems obvious

Diggs is doubtful..but he doesn't play defense.....

I dont think any of Minnesota's major injuries are on defense..

..nobody 's scored 20 points on them this season..and Brock is off a bit

6 interceptions wouldn't matter if the had 10-12 TDs...but they cant seem to get the ball in the end zone

3 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

I think the Viking's starting right DT is also out. I could see the Texans getting a sloppy, fraud win. That might be what Indy needs...the Texans feeling a little to good before next week. I can't bring myself to predict that though...I say Vikings by 3.

who is the Vikings right DT, BC...I don't know them that well

49 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

who is the Vikings right DT, BC...I don't know them that well

Sherif Floyd....he's legit. However he was out last week as well and they still haven't slowed down.

i think it's a low scoring game too. 17-13 minny. I think they give safety help over top fuller and put Rhodes on Hopkins. I think oz struggles.

29 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

I have a very bad feeling Brock will magically look exceptional next week.  Hopefully not, but it wouldn't shock me at all. 

He has to start playing better....I dont know what the problem is..

....but you start thinking that he hasnt really played well in very many games..

..he hasn't played in very many games....and they've got some rough ones ahead..at Oakland ..

at Green Bay..at Denver...(at the Colts)...

..maybe he isn't quite ready to lead this team to the playoffs...this year

2 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

He has to start playing better....I dont know what the problem is..

....but you start thinking that he hasnt really played well in very many games..

..he hasn't played in very many games....and they've got some rough ones ahead..at Oakland ..

at Green Bay..at Denver...(at the Colts)...

..maybe he isn't quite ready to lead this team to the playoffs...this year

There is no "problem".  He simply isn't a very talented of a football player.  It's not as though he was some established entity going into this season.  There should be no surprise or shame in this, as there are only a handful of franchise qb's on the face of the planet right now.  Osweiler, like many others, just isn't one of them.

I live in Houston and the current Texans are a paper tiger. Brock was  gamble and it is too soon to tell but like the Colts if they win the division they are one and done in the layoffs. Unlike the Colts the addition of Fuller and Miller on offense will greatly help them for a long time.

1 hour ago, MacDee1975 said:

There is no "problem".  He simply isn't a very talented of a football player.  It's not as though he was some established entity going into this season.  There should be no surprise or shame in this, as there are only a handful of franchise qb's on the face of the planet right now.  Osweiler, like many others, just isn't one of them.

There's not enough evidence for me  to say that.

He hasn't played enough to know how good he is..Mac..

6 minutes ago, King Colt said:

I live in Houston and the current Texans are a paper tiger. Brock was  gamble and it is too soon to tell but like the Colts if they win the division they are one and done in the layoffs. Unlike the Colts the addition of Fuller and Miller on offense will greatly help them for a long time.

I think if we get into the Playoffs we win 1 game, JMO. Being at home and playing the 5 Seed, I feel ok about it if it comes to that. Andrew is 2-0 at home in the Playoffs all-time. We aren't Houston, our QB is Good to Very Good and isn't a dud.

6 hours ago, Jules said:

I thought Houston might have a shot today. But, Houston like us shows up best vs. lesser teams. 

This division is so bad. lmao 

I am stunned by the Vikings though too, holy cow.........

Brock stinks for the most part (I label him as Average) and after we beat them next week people will start to realize it. Pretty cool the game is the Sunday nighter. We get this game we are in great shape and the next time will play the Jags they have to come to Indy.

12 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I will. He is loving the season by the way. 5-0 what is not to love.

He would have enjoyed it last Sunday. It was a great all-around game. At halftime, they brought out all the living Vikings legends... Bud Grant, Fran Tarkenton, Alan Page, Carter, Randle, Paul Krause, Jim Marshall, and many, many more. In the last pic, I tried to get Bud Grant as he was walking out to be honored but I was too far away. 

He should try to go to a game. I enjoyed it so much that I may go to the game in Philly or the one in DC. 

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

He would have enjoyed it last Sunday. It was a great all-around game. At halftime, they brought out all the living Vikings legends... Bud Grant, Fran Tarkenton, Alan Page, Carter, Randle, Paul Krause, Jim Marshall, and many, many more. In the last pic, I tried to get Bud Grant as he was walking out to be honored but I was too far away. 

He should try to go to a game. I enjoyed it so much that I may go to the game in Philly or the one in DC. 

Yeah I just seen that last pick. He loves Fran. Between you and him my Packers pick looks bleak haha but I am ok with it, I like the Vikings.