Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

RG 3 News

dw49

11 hours ago, dw49 said:

Wow .. get a load of this of this. Did maybe I fall into a comma and miss half an NFL season ?  Someone please bring me up to date on what I must have missed ?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000681529/article/cleveland-browns-name-robert-griffin-iii-starting-qb

Seeing what Hugh Jackson did with Dalton last year, I'm really interested in what he can do for Griffin. However, he does have Pep as his OC, so hopefully they can keep him somewhat clean and upright. 

4 hours ago, shakedownstreet said:

i hope the best for him but i still question his ability to be a leader of men

Plus he has never demonstrated that he can be a good NFL QB playing the position from the pocket. If anything , quite the contrary . Reading this article , it's like a consensus that he's "made the grade." 

On August 9, 2016 at 10:17 AM, BleedBlu8792 said:

Seeing what Hugh Jackson did with Dalton last year, I'm really interested in what he can do for Griffin. However, he does have Pep as his OC, so hopefully they can keep him somewhat clean and upright. 

Pep isnt the OC....he is the associate head coach-offense.  Whatever that means.

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 0:38 PM, B~Town said:

Wonder what lead to this every report from there camp RG3 has been outplayed by every QB on the roster .

Wonder what also led to him hiring Pep Hamilton, who was outcoached by just about every DC in the NFL.

Jackson, Pep, Griffin.  Hmmm.

8 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Wonder what also led to him hiring Pep Hamilton, who was outcoached by just about every DC in the NFL.

Jackson, Pep, Griffin.  Hmmm.

Is that how and why the Colts went 11-5  under him? Maybe he is not as bad as some Colts fans want him to be?