Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bears Starting Center Blows Out His Knee

King Colt

2 hours ago, King Colt said:

In a non-contact injury the starting center for the Bears lost his knee and may well be done for the season. This per John Fox this morning on Mike & Mike.

He lost his knee?  That sounds like a really serious injury

Yep. Happened to jags fowler last year. In season outside of season injuries play a huge part of a championship season. Certainly derailed our season although we weren't exactly playing well before luck went down anyways. Our center isn't exactly healthy at this point either so hopefully we avoid the injury bug this year.

Bears just picked up Khaled Holmes. I hope he can healthy and on the field. He always had a high upside. Just a hame he could nor stay healthy here. It contributed to his lack of growth here as a Colt. Best of luck to him with injuries and I hope he plays well when his chance comes

Chicago Bears@ChicagoBears 4m4 minutes ago

Roster update: #Bears sign OL Khaled Holmes and OL Shelley Smith, waive OL Dan Buchholz and OL Donovan Williams

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 5:12 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This is another reason why it's tough to predict how teams will do. This could happen to anyone.

Fans underestimate how hard it is to play without knees I guess

8 hours ago, Gavin said:

Bears just picked up Khaled Holmes. I hope he can healthy and on the field. He always had a high upside. Just a hame he could nor stay healthy here. It contributed to his lack of growth here as a Colt. Best of luck to him with injuries and I hope he plays well when his chance comes

Chicago Bears@ChicagoBears 4m4 minutes ago

Roster update: #Bears sign OL Khaled Holmes and OL Shelley Smith, waive OL Dan Buchholz and OL Donovan Williams

Had to do it....

If you saw their line against Denver....they could not go forward without help... 

That O Line I think will be bad all year long. Particularly at Ta

23 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Had to do it....

If you saw their line against Denver....they could not go forward without help... 

Had to do it....

ccHad to do it....

25 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Had to do it....

Anyway the site was acting screwy for me a minute ago and would not let me finish my thought or unquote you so here I go again: That Bears O Line will continue to have trouble all year. They don't have either Tackle figured out or Center yet and Kyle Long was bad last year to.