Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A round 2 Mock that Colts fans will Like!

Meh...I would much rather trade up a couple of spots for Whitehair or Reed (or go big for Jack, or semi-big for Dodd if either fall a few spots), or just take Billings or Austin Johnson.  I'm not that excited about Correa, but it would not be a big disappointment if we took him.  I like Jordan Jenkins over Correa if you really want to target an OLB in round 2 :hide:

1 hour ago, OffensivelyPC said:

I still would rather not draft an RB in the 3rd, but i do like prosise.

I don't care for him at all. He doesn't wow you in any way and I don't see him as a potential feature back down the line. I'd much rather look at DL, G, ILB, OLB, S before I'd take Procise, or even any RB in the 3rd.

25 minutes ago, Shive said:

I don't care for him at all. He doesn't wow you in any way and I don't see him as a potential feature back down the line. I'd much rather look at DL, G, ILB, OLB, S before I'd take Procise, or even any RB in the 3rd.

That's why I do'nt want to draft any RB in the 3rd.  No one really wows me.  That said, Prosise does have 3 down back potential - but he's been an RB for 1 year.  He's got to develop into it, and he may never do that.  He's already good in passing downs as a receiver.  Blocking is not good, and his vision is still developing, but for 1 year experience, the former takes more than 1 year to be gauge that skill accurately and the latter is  better than you expect.

1 hour ago, Traines said:

Meh...I would much rather trade up a couple of spots for Whitehair or Reed (or go big for Jack, or semi-big for Dodd if either fall a few spots), or just take Billings or Austin Johnson.  I'm not that excited about Correa, but it would not be a big disappointment if we took him.  I like Jordan Jenkins over Correa if you really want to target an OLB in round 2 :hide:

I like Calhoun over Correa personally. 

Just now, Defjamz26 said:

Fackrell is the most versatile of any of the guys. Fluid in coverage, good against the run, and speed of the edge. Athletically, he's very similar to Floyd.

Yeah, I don`t know if he will be the constant 10 sack guy, but he is versatile and has length. 

2 minutes ago, MPStack said:

Yeah, I don`t know if he will be the constant 10 sack guy, but he is versatile and has length. 

I think maybe 8 sacks a year but you would use him like Anthony Barr. Let him rush the passer when you need it, but you could play him off the ball and have him cover and he'll be great. I wouldn't mind him in the 2nd.

29 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

If the Jags get Jack and he plays this year they are going to the super bowl.

The Jaguars should be the best team in the NFL by now. How many picks have they had in the top ten since 2010? Someho theyll mess it up don't worry