Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Would you be happy

Would You be happy  

33 members have voted

1. 1. If we trade with Denver they come up to the 18th we go back to the 31st and also get there 5th round or a 4th and we take Darian Thompson that the Colts really like with the 31st  

• Yes sounds like a great idea
    • No don't post stupid stuff like this
    • Yes you should be the GM
    • No keep the 18th draft a Unicorn before we trade back for a Safety

I like your poll options. I voted No, don't post stupid stuff like this, and laughed out loud while I did it.

That's a bad trade -- not enough value, if Denver wants #18, they have to pay a lot more than that. And Thompson at #31 is a bad pick. I like Thompson, but he's a late second rounder, IMO.

I wouldn't be happy with that trade at all. I'm no trade Guru but I'm thinking for a trade down that large in the first round we'd be due at least a 3rd round pick if not a 2nd.

I'm not really a fan of the pick either. I'm thinking Karl joseph would have a shot at being there at #31 and he is my big want this year.

I also doubt the Broncos will trade up with us. Paxton is likely gone by #18 in my eyes. The Browns, Saints, Bears, 9ers, even the Dolphins could pick him.

A better bet is someone trading up for a prospect who has fallen *Cough cough* Myles *Cough cough*