Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Latest Fox Sports Mock

I swear this has to be some type of joke. All the analysts  must be texting each other and telling them to mock Decker to the Colts just for laughs. Seriously, what the heck is with this crap?

I don't know if I've seen any one player more consistently mocked to one team this year than Decker to the Colts. I'm not reading any more mocks unless they're from here.

Better than Mike Wells picking our pick on ESPN. It's like he doesn't even listen to Grigson. All the offensive linemen were gone and he took a cornerback instead of Kelly or a pass rusher.

And not only that, he picked Eli Apple when William Jackson was still on the board.

1 hour ago, Bluefire4 said:

Better than Mike Wells picking our pick on ESPN. It's like he doesn't even listen to Grigson. All the offensive linemen were gone and he took a cornerback instead of Kelly or a pass rusher.

And not only that, he picked Eli Apple when William Jackson was still on the board.

As much as I don't like Mike Wells, I actually like that pick.

2 hours ago, DougDew said:

As much as I don't like Mike Wells, I actually like that pick.

I just don't see cornerback as a first round need.. even with the BPA strategy. But if we do take a corner, we better not take Apple with Jackson on the board. 

13 hours ago, Bluefire4 said:

I watched that last night and both Polian and McShay were like "what the hell were you thinking Wells" Lol

they went into detail on all the picks before hand but pretty much brushed over Apple and wondered why he didn't take someone like Kelly.