Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts have visited or will visit with S Karl Joseph

11 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

How did you come to determine that the Colts like Thompson more?

They sent Pagano to his pro day to work him out. Like he actually put him through his own workout.

When Pagano actually goes to a pro day for a DB, there's a lot of interest. He went to D'Juon's pro day last year.

Just now, Defjamz26 said:

They sent Pagano to his pro day to work him out. Like he actually put him through his own workout.

When Pagano actually goes to a pro day for a DB, there's a lot of interest. He went to D'Juon's pro day last year.

Fair point,  except I don't think we always get the full list of who where Pagano goes and who he works out.

I think some of that flies below the radar.

The Thompson workout was for his Pro Day, I believe....    Nagano can always go to a school, or location on a day where it's NOT a Pro Day and he can do it in privacy....

4 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Fair point,  except I don't think we always get the full list of who where Pagano goes and who he works out.

The Thompson workout was for his Pro Day, I believe....    Nagano can always go to a school, or location on a day where it's NOT a Pro Day and he can do it in privacy....

I got you. My point was mainly that whenever our HC is there or we work someone out, there's usually some good interest there. I think Thompson is a player they really like. Maybe more so than Joseph. It could just be based on size.

8 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Nagano...lol   Sorry, that tickled me. :D

55 minutes ago, Superman said:

I feel like Sean Davis is a 4th/5th rounder.

I love Sean Davis, but that's about where I have him graded myself. Lower third to 5th round. Tons of athleticism, speed, physical but he has some things to clean up.  I acknowledge that. 

1 hour ago, Defjamz26 said:

If we don't get him (they seem to like Thompson more) I just pray he doesn't go to a division rival. Don't want to play against him twice a year.

I just watched Thompson's Virginia tape. WOW! He looks tremendous. Has a nose for the ball, pursues everything, makes every tackle and even if the play is away from him he seems to end up close to the ball at the end of it.

I honestly don't know if I'd rather have Joseph in the first or Thompson in the second. Both seem like great prospects.

1 hour ago, stitches said:

I just watched Thompson's Virginia tape. WOW! He looks tremendous. Has a nose for the ball, pursues everything, makes every tackle and even if the play is away from him he seems to end up close to the ball at the end of it.

I honestly don't know if I'd rather have Joseph in the first or Thompson in the second. Both seem like great prospects.

Joseph probably has the better ball skills, but Thompson is the better run defender. Joseph likes to try and lay the wood, and it often leads to him missing a tackle by trying to go for the big hit.  Thompson might be the better scheme fit.

6 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

Joseph probably has the better ball skills, but Thompson is the better run defender. Joseph likes to try and lay the wood, and it often leads to him missing a tackle by trying to go for the big hit.  Thompson might be the better scheme fit.

I like Thompson a lot.  I also like Joseph but I feel like he'll be injured a lot similar to Bullet Bob.

4 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

That's why you put Joseph in center field and tell him to give us his best Ed Reed impersonation... If the RB is getting to Joseph at that point, we have a whole different set of problems than Joseph. That kid's ball skills are ridiculous and could easily be an Ed Reed-type safety.

I'm sorry!  Darian Thompson is my guy over all of them.  Joseph is pretty high on the list, but my taste leans towards the big body safety that can hit and has a nose for picking off the football.   Joseph will most definitely be a baller and I won't cry at all if we drafted him but Thompson is my guy.

1 minute ago, krunk said:

I'm sorry!  Darian Thompson is my guy over all of them.  Joseph is pretty high on the list, but my taste leans towards the big body safety that can hit and has a nose for picking off the football.   Joseph will most definitely be a baller and I won't cry at all if we drafted him but Thompson is my guy.

honestly, I'm ok with either...........but what I do know is that there will be A LOT of talent available at 18 and it'll just be a matter of who the team values more.

but all that talent available could make it harder for teams to trade down too.

1 hour ago, Jason_S said:

Nagano...lol   Sorry, that tickled me. :D

That's not me writing that....    that my new computer and it has auto-correct!

Notice in the same post,  I've got Pagano spelled correctly.      But it often switches to Nagano and I don't see it....      Arrrggh!        Very frustrating!

7 minutes ago, PeterBowman said:

honestly, I'm ok with either...........but what I do know is that there will be A LOT of talent available at 18 and it'll just be a matter of who the team values more.

I'm looking at the whole draft.  I don't expect for us to take Joseph or Thompson at 18. I'm talking about 2nd to third rounds for the safeties.  The way Joseph explodes on tape I could see Grigson pulling the trigger on him in the first knowing how Grigson is though. I like Thompson the most but feel he'll probably be 2nd to 3rd round.

Just now, krunk said:

I'm looking at the whole draft.  I don't expect for us to take Joseph or Thompson at 18. I'm talking about 2nd to third rounds for the safeties.  The way Josep explodes on tape I could see Grigson pulling the trigger on him in the first knowing how Grigson is though. I like Thompson the most but feel he'll probably be 2nd to 3rd round.

I am too, because it's so deep on D that there will be first round talent available in the 2nd....

though this also means that we could see Grigson going with someone like Kelly at 18 and load up on D after that.

40 minutes ago, BleedBlu8792 said:

That's why you put Joseph in center field and tell him to give us his best Ed Reed impersonation... If the RB is getting to Joseph at that point, we have a whole different set of problems than Joseph. That kid's ball skills are ridiculous and could easily be an Ed Reed-type safety.

That's the thing too. Some teams might be compelled to put Joseph in the box and just let him roam. I like Thompson because he's a natural single high guy who you can put over top the top receiver. The word "safety help" would really have meaning. Thompson has McCourty potential.

9 hours ago, PeterBowman said:

If there is a lot of talent available, I get what you are saying about it being a very deep draft. I agree, After the top 15, you may have another 35 who are 2nd rounders as far as ranking, But because someone is going to fall in love with some of these players do to the deep pool, I can see someone wanting to reach because they want that one person at that position. Joseph is a perfect example. He could go in the second, but I really like the kid, and would not be upset if we took him, and we need a player like him to pair with Geathers. I also can see many teams thinking the same thing about players like Butler, Alexander, Apple to name a few when we get to our space, and wanting to move up, which I would really like.

I think another point which would really help us is if four QB's go in the first round. Many thing Wentz, Goff, Lynch, and now Connor Cook is sneaking up lately and could go late first round. If they all go in the first round, it means more talent available at our slot, and maybe more interest in our position. What if Lynch goes to the Rams at 15, and someone wants Cook. They are going to have to move up. I was surprised how much Gruden loved Connor Cook the other day. Plus, a QB in the first round is so important because that 5th option year if you hit. So I am going to say the depth may help us trade down. Would love to trade down. Arizona is going to have to think about a replacement for Palmer. He gets hurt, and sitting on the sidelines and learning a couple of years would be great for a young QB. Denver also needs to draft a QB, and let him learn. Would love to trade down, we could still get our Center of the future, Kelly at 29 or 31 I believe or maybe Joseph, and then take their 2nd rounder. Denver would have to give us their 2nd and a later pick also. Arizona does not have a second, so they would have to give us their 2nd next year, and a 3rd this year. Regardless of the draft pick points, you have to pay a little premium to move back into the first round generally, and those would be two realistic trade points. Minnesota, depending on who they want might want to trade also, and they would have to give us a 3rd, and a later pick also. I believe Minn. is going to want a WR, as well as Houson, and Corey Coleman sounds the most logical pick for both teams. To get Coleman, they have to move ahead of Houston. Grigson has never moved out of the first, but this would be a good year to move down in the first if possible and pick up one or two more draft picks. A second from Arizona for next year plus a 3rd this year would be nice, especially with what I see as a 4th round comp pick for Fleener.

12 hours ago, Defjamz26 said:

Similar observation I made on Joseph. He is going to have to refine his game a little coming into the league because he will end up with a ton of penalties. What I like about Thompson is he makes physical form tackles that stop people in their tracks most of the time and you really dont have much concern about him being penalized. I think Sean Davis hits just as hard if not harder than Joseph but I can see he has regard for how you have to strike in today's game. Joseph gets a little wreckless with how he's trying to kill you at times.

Another guy that probably could end up as our safety is Kevirae Russell. He's got good size speed combination and he can play cornerback which I like. Colts started meeting with him around the same time they started speaking with this latest round of safeties we just spoke with. There were reports leaked we like him a lot.

Like drafting a S around 3rd- 5th range. We need someone good to groom behind Adams, who has played really well.

But we also need some quality depth for this year. We are painfully thin behind Adams & Geathers. Our current backups are Akeem Davis & Winston Guy & Dezman Southward. Although I can't say I have seen either of them play much over the past year or really hearing anything about them, I don't like the idea of not having a solid guy to bring in if or really when injuries occur.

There are several guys to like in that 3rd to 5th area, most of them have already been mentioned above. I like @krunk idea of Russell and Davis from Maryland. From what I have read and watched the video's on, I also kind of like Houston-Carson from William & Mary especially if he is hanging around in the 5th

I have a firm belief we are going to trade back in the second round to acquire two third round picks. That way between the second and the third we'll be almost assured of selecting a really good safety prospect and also being able to select a really good lineman.  Also it will put us in good position to pick up a guy like Jordan Jenkins who I now like very much!  I remember we traded back in the second round last year as well.

On April 13, 2016 at 10:03 AM, krunk said:

I have a firm belief we are going to trade back in the second round to acquire two third round picks. That way between the second and the third we'll be almost assured of selecting a really good safety prospect and also being able to select a really good lineman.  Also it will put us in good position to pick up a guy like Jordan Jenkins who I now like very much!  I remember we traded back in the second round last year as well.

I could see this as well. They'll get Thompson or Joseph round 2 though regardless of any trades.

2 hours ago, Defjamz26 said:

I could see this as well. They'll get Thompson or Joseph round 2 though regardless of any trades.

I'm not so certain it's a cinch they will be able to get Thompson or Joseph when you look at teams like Tennessee who have multiple picks in the 2nd and I believe 3rd rounds and they definitely need safety help since they released Michael Griffin..  Also the Patriots have multiple picks in the 2nd round and I'm sure there are others. 

1 hour ago, krunk said:

I'm not so certain it's a cinch they will be able to get Thompson or Joseph when you look at teams like Tennessee who have multiple picks in the 2nd and I believe 3rd rounds and they definitely need safety help since they released Michael Griffin..  Also the Patriots have multiple picks in the 2nd round and I'm sure there are others. 

Here you go. I keep this in my draft spreadsheet. It's in the same sheet that I keep my formula for the Draft Value Chart. ;)

RND    OVR    TEAM
1    29    Arizona Cardinals
3    92    Arizona Cardinals
4    128    Arizona Cardinals
5    167    Arizona Cardinals
5    170    Arizona Cardinals
6    205    Arizona Cardinals
1    17    Atlanta Falcons
2    50    Atlanta Falcons
3    81    Atlanta Falcons
4    115    Atlanta Falcons
7    238    Atlanta Falcons
1    6    Baltimore Ravens
2    36    Baltimore Ravens
3    70    Baltimore Ravens
4    104    Baltimore Ravens
4    130    Baltimore Ravens
4    132    Baltimore Ravens
4    134    Baltimore Ravens
6    182    Baltimore Ravens
6    209    Baltimore Ravens
1    19    Buffalo Bills
2    49    Buffalo Bills
3    80    Buffalo Bills
4    117    Buffalo Bills
4    139    Buffalo Bills
5    156    Buffalo Bills
6    192    Buffalo Bills
6    218    Buffalo Bills
1    30    Carolina Panthers
2    62    Carolina Panthers
3    93    Carolina Panthers
4    129    Carolina Panthers
5    168    Carolina Panthers
7    252    Carolina Panthers
1    11    Chicago Bears
2    41    Chicago Bears
3    72    Chicago Bears
4    106    Chicago Bears
4    127    Chicago Bears
5    150    Chicago Bears
6    185    Chicago Bears
6    206    Chicago Bears
7    230    Chicago Bears
1    24    Cincinnati Bengals
2    55    Cincinnati Bengals
3    87    Cincinnati Bengals
4    122    Cincinnati Bengals
5    161    Cincinnati Bengals
6    199    Cincinnati Bengals
7    245    Cincinnati Bengals
1    2    Cleveland Browns
2    32    Cleveland Browns
3    65    Cleveland Browns
4    99    Cleveland Browns
4    138    Cleveland Browns
5    141    Cleveland Browns
5    172    Cleveland Browns
5    173    Cleveland Browns
6    176    Cleveland Browns
7    223    Cleveland Browns
1    4    Dallas Cowboys
2    34    Dallas Cowboys
3    67    Dallas Cowboys
4    101    Dallas Cowboys
4    135    Dallas Cowboys
6    189    Dallas Cowboys
6    212    Dallas Cowboys
6    216    Dallas Cowboys
6    217    Dallas Cowboys
1    31    Denver Broncos
2    63    Denver Broncos
3    94    Denver Broncos
3    98    Denver Broncos
4    136    Denver Broncos
5    144    Denver Broncos
6    219    Denver Broncos
7    228    Denver Broncos
7    235    Denver Broncos
7    253    Denver Broncos
1    16    Detroit Lions
2    46    Detroit Lions
3    95    Detroit Lions
4    111    Detroit Lions
5    151    Detroit Lions
5    169    Detroit Lions
6    191    Detroit Lions
6    202    Detroit Lions
6    210    Detroit Lions
7    236    Detroit Lions
1    27    Green Bay Packers
2    57    Green Bay Packers
3    88    Green Bay Packers
4    125    Green Bay Packers
4    131    Green Bay Packers
4    137    Green Bay Packers
5    163    Green Bay Packers
6    200    Green Bay Packers
7    248    Green Bay Packers
1    22    Houston Texans
2    52    Houston Texans
3    85    Houston Texans
4    119    Houston Texans
5    159    Houston Texans
5    166    Houston Texans
6    195    Houston Texans
1    18    Indianapolis Colts
2    48    Indianapolis Colts
3    82    Indianapolis Colts
4    116    Indianapolis Colts
5    155    Indianapolis Colts
7    239    Indianapolis Colts
1    5    Jacksonville Jaguars
2    38    Jacksonville Jaguars
3    69    Jacksonville Jaguars
4    103    Jacksonville Jaguars
5    146    Jacksonville Jaguars
6    181    Jacksonville Jaguars
6    201    Jacksonville Jaguars
7    226    Jacksonville Jaguars
1    28    Kansas City Chiefs
2    59    Kansas City Chiefs
4    126    Kansas City Chiefs
5    162    Kansas City Chiefs
5    165    Kansas City Chiefs
6    203    Kansas City Chiefs
7    249    Kansas City Chiefs
1    1    Los Angeles Rams
4    110    Los Angeles Rams
4    113    Los Angeles Rams
6    177    Los Angeles Rams
6    190    Los Angeles Rams
1    13    Miami Dolphins
2    42    Miami Dolphins
3    73    Miami Dolphins
4    107    Miami Dolphins
5    147    Miami Dolphins
6    186    Miami Dolphins
7    227    Miami Dolphins
7    231    Miami Dolphins
1    23    Minnesota Vikings
2    54    Minnesota Vikings
3    86    Minnesota Vikings
4    121    Minnesota Vikings
5    160    Minnesota Vikings
6    180    Minnesota Vikings
7    240    Minnesota Vikings
7    244    Minnesota Vikings
2    60    New England Patriots
2    61    New England Patriots
3    91    New England Patriots
3    96    New England Patriots
6    196    New England Patriots
6    204    New England Patriots
6    208    New England Patriots
6    214    New England Patriots
6    221    New England Patriots
7    243    New England Patriots
7    250    New England Patriots
1    12    New Orleans Saints
2    47    New Orleans Saints
3    78    New Orleans Saints
4    112    New Orleans Saints
5    152    New Orleans Saints
7    237    New Orleans Saints
1    10    New York Giants
2    40    New York Giants
3    71    New York Giants
4    109    New York Giants
5    149    New York Giants
6    184    New York Giants
1    20    New York Jets
2    51    New York Jets
3    83    New York Jets
4    118    New York Jets
5    157    New York Jets
7    241    New York Jets
1    14    Oakland Raiders
2    44    Oakland Raiders
3    75    Oakland Raiders
4    114    Oakland Raiders
5    143    Oakland Raiders
5    154    Oakland Raiders
6    194    Oakland Raiders
7    234    Oakland Raiders
1    8    Philadelphia Eagles
3    77    Philadelphia Eagles
3    79    Philadelphia Eagles
4    100    Philadelphia Eagles
5    153    Philadelphia Eagles
5    164    Philadelphia Eagles
6    188    Philadelphia Eagles
7    233    Philadelphia Eagles
7    251    Philadelphia Eagles
1    25    Pittsburgh Steelers
2    58    Pittsburgh Steelers
3    89    Pittsburgh Steelers
4    123    Pittsburgh Steelers
6    220    Pittsburgh Steelers
7    229    Pittsburgh Steelers
7    246    Pittsburgh Steelers
1    3    San Diego Chargers
2    35    San Diego Chargers
3    66    San Diego Chargers
4    102    San Diego Chargers
5    175    San Diego Chargers
6    179    San Diego Chargers
6    198    San Diego Chargers
7    224    San Diego Chargers
1    7    San Francisco 49ers
2    37    San Francisco 49ers
3    68    San Francisco 49ers
4    105    San Francisco 49ers
4    133    San Francisco 49ers
5    142    San Francisco 49ers
5    145    San Francisco 49ers
5    174    San Francisco 49ers
6    178    San Francisco 49ers
6    207    San Francisco 49ers
6    211    San Francisco 49ers
6    213    San Francisco 49ers
1    26    Seattle Seahawks
2    56    Seattle Seahawks
3    90    Seattle Seahawks
3    97    Seattle Seahawks
4    124    Seattle Seahawks
5    171    Seattle Seahawks
6    215    Seattle Seahawks
7    225    Seattle Seahawks
7    247    Seattle Seahawks
1    9    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
2    39    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
3    74    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
4    108    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
5    148    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
6    183    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
6    197    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
1    15    Tennessee Titans
2    33    Tennessee Titans
2    43    Tennessee Titans
2    45    Tennessee Titans
3    64    Tennessee Titans
3    76    Tennessee Titans
5    140    Tennessee Titans
6    193    Tennessee Titans
7    222    Tennessee Titans
1    21    Washington Redskins
2    53    Washington Redskins
3    84    Washington Redskins
4    120    Washington Redskins
5    158    Washington Redskins
6    187    Washington Redskins
7    232    Washington Redskins
7    242    Washington Redskins

2 hours ago, krunk said:

So it seems its mostly New

England and Tenn. And I saw Philly had two 3rd founders. I know the Pats for the most part are set at their safeties with Chung and Mcourty.

Yeah I don't like our chances of landing certain guys after seeing that graphic.

The best we can hope for is that Titans try and move up or back into the first with their extra 2nd round picks. I hate the Rams for giving our division rival that kings bounty.

14 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

Yeah I don't like our chances of landing certain guys after seeing that graphic.

The best we can hope for is that Titans try and move up or back into the first with their extra 2nd round picks. I hate the Rams for giving our division rival that kings bounty.

Tennessee has 3 dag gone picks in the 2nd round before we even get to our pick.  I'm almost certain they'll take a safety with one of those picks.  Probably also a linebacker and another D lineman.   They could also be thinking cornerback because they really don't have anybody that causes concern at their corners.  Not sure what New England will do because they will surprise you sometimes and go with somebody no one was really talking about like that safety they picked last year from Stanford.  Not as concerned with the Patriots as both of their picks are after ours.

18 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

The Browns will likely not pick a safety in the first round so I'm assuming in the second they may be looking for Tashaun Gipsons replacement. They pick at number 32 in the second round.  You also have the Giants who should be looking for safety help somewhere in the second round.  They also pick before us.  I can also see the Chargers looking for safety help in the second round if they don't wind up with Jalen Ramsey.  And it all depends on what they want to do with him.  If they see him as more of a Chromartie, then they could still be looking for safety help between the second and third rounds.

On 4/16/2016 at 3:57 PM, BlueShoe said:

Here you go. I keep this in my draft spreadsheet. It's in the same sheet that I keep my formula for the Draft Value Chart. ;)

RND    OVR    TEAM
1    29    Arizona Cardinals
3    92    Arizona Cardinals
4    128    Arizona Cardinals
5    167    Arizona Cardinals
5    170    Arizona Cardinals
6    205    Arizona Cardinals
1    17    Atlanta Falcons
2    50    Atlanta Falcons
3    81    Atlanta Falcons
4    115    Atlanta Falcons
7    238    Atlanta Falcons
1    6    Baltimore Ravens
2    36    Baltimore Ravens
3    70    Baltimore Ravens
4    104    Baltimore Ravens
4    130    Baltimore Ravens
4    132    Baltimore Ravens
4    134    Baltimore Ravens
6    182    Baltimore Ravens
6    209    Baltimore Ravens
1    19    Buffalo Bills
2    49    Buffalo Bills
3    80    Buffalo Bills
4    117    Buffalo Bills
4    139    Buffalo Bills
5    156    Buffalo Bills
6    192    Buffalo Bills
6    218    Buffalo Bills
1    30    Carolina Panthers
2    62    Carolina Panthers
3    93    Carolina Panthers
4    129    Carolina Panthers
5    168    Carolina Panthers
7    252    Carolina Panthers
1    11    Chicago Bears
2    41    Chicago Bears
3    72    Chicago Bears
4    106    Chicago Bears
4    127    Chicago Bears
5    150    Chicago Bears
6    185    Chicago Bears
6    206    Chicago Bears
7    230    Chicago Bears
1    24    Cincinnati Bengals
2    55    Cincinnati Bengals
3    87    Cincinnati Bengals
4    122    Cincinnati Bengals
5    161    Cincinnati Bengals
6    199    Cincinnati Bengals
7    245    Cincinnati Bengals
1    2    Cleveland Browns
2    32    Cleveland Browns
3    65    Cleveland Browns
4    99    Cleveland Browns
4    138    Cleveland Browns
5    141    Cleveland Browns
5    172    Cleveland Browns
5    173    Cleveland Browns
6    176    Cleveland Browns
7    223    Cleveland Browns
1    4    Dallas Cowboys
2    34    Dallas Cowboys
3    67    Dallas Cowboys
4    101    Dallas Cowboys
4    135    Dallas Cowboys
6    189    Dallas Cowboys
6    212    Dallas Cowboys
6    216    Dallas Cowboys
6    217    Dallas Cowboys
1    31    Denver Broncos
2    63    Denver Broncos
3    94    Denver Broncos
3    98    Denver Broncos
4    136    Denver Broncos
5    144    Denver Broncos
6    219    Denver Broncos
7    228    Denver Broncos
7    235    Denver Broncos
7    253    Denver Broncos
1    16    Detroit Lions
2    46    Detroit Lions
3    95    Detroit Lions
4    111    Detroit Lions
5    151    Detroit Lions
5    169    Detroit Lions
6    191    Detroit Lions
6    202    Detroit Lions
6    210    Detroit Lions
7    236    Detroit Lions
1    27    Green Bay Packers
2    57    Green Bay Packers
3    88    Green Bay Packers
4    125    Green Bay Packers
4    131    Green Bay Packers
4    137    Green Bay Packers
5    163    Green Bay Packers
6    200    Green Bay Packers
7    248    Green Bay Packers
1    22    Houston Texans
2    52    Houston Texans
3    85    Houston Texans
4    119    Houston Texans
5    159    Houston Texans
5    166    Houston Texans
6    195    Houston Texans
1    18    Indianapolis Colts
2    48    Indianapolis Colts
3    82    Indianapolis Colts
4    116    Indianapolis Colts
5    155    Indianapolis Colts
7    239    Indianapolis Colts
1    5    Jacksonville Jaguars
2    38    Jacksonville Jaguars
3    69    Jacksonville Jaguars
4    103    Jacksonville Jaguars
5    146    Jacksonville Jaguars
6    181    Jacksonville Jaguars
6    201    Jacksonville Jaguars
7    226    Jacksonville Jaguars
1    28    Kansas City Chiefs
2    59    Kansas City Chiefs
4    126    Kansas City Chiefs
5    162    Kansas City Chiefs
5    165    Kansas City Chiefs
6    203    Kansas City Chiefs
7    249    Kansas City Chiefs
1    1    Los Angeles Rams
4    110    Los Angeles Rams
4    113    Los Angeles Rams
6    177    Los Angeles Rams
6    190    Los Angeles Rams
1    13    Miami Dolphins
2    42    Miami Dolphins
3    73    Miami Dolphins
4    107    Miami Dolphins
5    147    Miami Dolphins
6    186    Miami Dolphins
7    227    Miami Dolphins
7    231    Miami Dolphins
1    23    Minnesota Vikings
2    54    Minnesota Vikings
3    86    Minnesota Vikings
4    121    Minnesota Vikings
5    160    Minnesota Vikings
6    180    Minnesota Vikings
7    240    Minnesota Vikings
7    244    Minnesota Vikings
2    60    New England Patriots
2    61    New England Patriots
3    91    New England Patriots
3    96    New England Patriots
6    196    New England Patriots
6    204    New England Patriots
6    208    New England Patriots
6    214    New England Patriots
6    221    New England Patriots
7    243    New England Patriots
7    250    New England Patriots
1    12    New Orleans Saints
2    47    New Orleans Saints
3    78    New Orleans Saints
4    112    New Orleans Saints
5    152    New Orleans Saints
7    237    New Orleans Saints
1    10    New York Giants
2    40    New York Giants
3    71    New York Giants
4    109    New York Giants
5    149    New York Giants
6    184    New York Giants
1    20    New York Jets
2    51    New York Jets
3    83    New York Jets
4    118    New York Jets
5    157    New York Jets
7    241    New York Jets
1    14    Oakland Raiders
2    44    Oakland Raiders
3    75    Oakland Raiders
4    114    Oakland Raiders
5    143    Oakland Raiders
5    154    Oakland Raiders
6    194    Oakland Raiders
7    234    Oakland Raiders
1    8    Philadelphia Eagles
3    77    Philadelphia Eagles
3    79    Philadelphia Eagles
4    100    Philadelphia Eagles
5    153    Philadelphia Eagles
5    164    Philadelphia Eagles
6    188    Philadelphia Eagles
7    233    Philadelphia Eagles
7    251    Philadelphia Eagles
1    25    Pittsburgh Steelers
2    58    Pittsburgh Steelers
3    89    Pittsburgh Steelers
4    123    Pittsburgh Steelers
6    220    Pittsburgh Steelers
7    229    Pittsburgh Steelers
7    246    Pittsburgh Steelers
1    3    San Diego Chargers
2    35    San Diego Chargers
3    66    San Diego Chargers
4    102    San Diego Chargers
5    175    San Diego Chargers
6    179    San Diego Chargers
6    198    San Diego Chargers
7    224    San Diego Chargers
1    7    San Francisco 49ers
2    37    San Francisco 49ers
3    68    San Francisco 49ers
4    105    San Francisco 49ers
4    133    San Francisco 49ers
5    142    San Francisco 49ers
5    145    San Francisco 49ers
5    174    San Francisco 49ers
6    178    San Francisco 49ers
6    207    San Francisco 49ers
6    211    San Francisco 49ers
6    213    San Francisco 49ers
1    26    Seattle Seahawks
2    56    Seattle Seahawks
3    90    Seattle Seahawks
3    97    Seattle Seahawks
4    124    Seattle Seahawks
5    171    Seattle Seahawks
6    215    Seattle Seahawks
7    225    Seattle Seahawks
7    247    Seattle Seahawks
1    9    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
2    39    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
3    74    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
4    108    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
5    148    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
6    183    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
6    197    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
1    15    Tennessee Titans
2    33    Tennessee Titans
2    43    Tennessee Titans
2    45    Tennessee Titans
3    64    Tennessee Titans
3    76    Tennessee Titans
5    140    Tennessee Titans
6    193    Tennessee Titans
7    222    Tennessee Titans
1    21    Washington Redskins
2    53    Washington Redskins
3    84    Washington Redskins
4    120    Washington Redskins
5    158    Washington Redskins
6    187    Washington Redskins
7    232    Washington Redskins
7    242    Washington Redskins

Hey Shoe!  I ain't going to lie, that Tyler Ervin seems like a special running back.  I mean more special than Ezekiel Elliott to me.  Man that dude has some sweet feet like Eric Dickerson.  That's who he reminds me of.  The guy looks like somebody pressed the fast forward button and forgot to turn it off. I mean when he sees a hole he's just shot out of a cannon.  I haven't seen where Grigson has worked him out or anything but I got to have that guy.

31 minutes ago, krunk said:

Hey Shoe!  I ain't going to lie, that Tyler Ervin seems like a special running back.  I mean more special than Ezekiel Elliott to me.  Man that dude has some sweet feet like Eric Dickerson.  That's who he reminds me of.  The guy looks like somebody pressed the fast forward button and forgot to turn it off. I mean when he sees a hole he's just shot out of a cannon.  I haven't seen where Grigson has worked him out or anything but I got to have that guy.

Jim Irsay mentioned getting an elusive back. I believe we will draft one in the later rounds.

In my mind, it is between Tyler Ervin and Keith Marshall. I have mocked one of them in each of my mocks. 

I agree. Tyler Ervin hits the hole like he is shot out of a cannon. Good analogy man. 

7 hours ago, BlueShoe said:

Jim Irsay mentioned getting an elusive back. I believe we will draft one in the later rounds.

In my mind, it is between Tyler Ervin and Keith Marshall. I have mocked one of them in each of my mocks. 

I agree. Tyler Ervin hits the hole like he is shot out of a cannon. Good analogy man. 

He will need to gain a little weight just like Faulk did coming out of San Diego State but I like this kid. I'm very impressed with his feet and vision. I mean he finds that hole so quick its just insane. And when he finds it his acceleration through the hole is just amazing! He doesnt hesitate or doubt what he sees at all. His change of direction happens so fast he just leaves people standing still. Auburn could barely lay a hand on him. I think he would be an outstanding one cut runner in our zone scheme. His speed and acceleration are top notch and he processes information so fast its ridiculous. All he needs to see is a very small crease and he is gone before anyone else even realized there was a hole there. I see a lot of what I saw in Marshall Faulk when he was coming out of college. I just think this guy has some special traits over some of the other backs I have seen in this draft class.