Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chris Ivory to Jacksonville

bababooey

2 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

They overpaid Malik by a lot.  They'll be in trouble when it comes time to re-sign Bortles and the Allen bros.

Oh I agree they overpaid him. But by Jaguars standards those are two pretty good signings. Previous jag regimes might not have got players like that.

2 minutes ago, COLTS449 said:

With all these moves made by the AFC south teams. We best be active tomorrow. And why do we never hear any of our signings announced the day before????

Well what people are doing is tampering but I'd rather us pull a Gore like last year then have things announced early and be in trouble with the league just in case.

30 minutes ago, COLTS449 said:

With all these moves made by the AFC south teams. We best be active tomorrow. And why do we never hear any of our signings announced the day before????

I thought I remember reading somewhere last year that the colts are one of the hardest teams in the League to get info out on this kind of stuff. We apparently keep things very secretive in Indy. It makes sense, I mean, keep in mind, we gave extensions to Pagano and Grigson hours after it was thought both were done here. 

1 hour ago, COLTS449 said:

29 minutes ago, COLTS449 said:

Maybe we have a couple nice deals in place. Cant wait til tomorrow.

Got a feeling Free Agency opening day is gonna be alot quiter in Indy than the past few years. $'s a little tighter & the brass has openly suggested at getting younger & building through the draft...

I may be surprised & there may be some signings tomorrow, but I wouldnt be surprised if signings roll in later this week, and next, after the dust settles a bit...

May be a more beneficial route $ wise...

yeah..I think alot of folks here are gonna be upset and complaining here tomarrow and the day after because I don't think there will be much from the Colts untill maybe the weekend and into next week. Im expecting maybe two mid level guys to be signed. I honestly don't think we're gonna end up pulling any of the top tier guys. Not because we won't try, but simply because other teams have more money and will be willing to overpay alot more.