Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Alex Mack to opt out of Browns contract

Coltsfan1284

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have previously stated to go sign Mack but I am kinda jumping on the Ryan Kelly bandwagon. If we sign Mack it will but with a price and only for 3 to 4 years at most. Pick Kelly or Martin in the draft save the money to spend in another position of need.

On February 29, 2016 at 11:28 PM, buccolts said:

If you wind up wearing another Brady avatar, I'm going to lobby to have you banned.

You would rather spend money on another CB than protect the franchise?  Jenkins is good, but the Rams have a very good pass rush.....the colts are quite the opposite.

11 minutes ago, BOTT said:

You would rather spend money on another CB than protect the franchise?  Jenkins is good, but the Rams have a very good pass rush.....the colts are quite the opposite.

Well we would draft an o lineman or two to protect Andrew. Most likely early and players that should be able to start right away.

CB's usually take a couple years to develop. Lately they haven't came into the league and played well right away.

I say attack defense in FA offensive line and others in draft. Gotta pick and choose though! Colts need help at a lot of positions haha

4 minutes ago, bravo4460 said:

Well we would draft an o lineman or two to protect Andrew. Most likely early and players that should be able to start right away.

CB's usually take a couple years to develop. Lately they haven't came into the league and played well right away.

I say attack defense in FA offensive line and others in draft. Gotta pick and choose though! Colts need help at a lot of positions haha

Offensive lineman take time to develop also.  You really want two rookies protecting Luck?  Castonzo was horrible for two years.

39 minutes ago, BOTT said:

The only argument you'll get out of me on this is, what does 'what I want' have to do with your poor betting choices/luck?     :)

It's like the kid that insists on wearing the ugliest t-shirt in the world. Stay away from a mirror, and he doesn't have to deal with it. Everyone else does the suffering. The Brady 80's profile was the worst.

11 minutes ago, buccolts said:

The only argument you'll get out of me on this is, what does 'what I want' have to do with your poor betting choices/luck?     :)

It's like the kid that insists on wearing the ugliest t-shirt in the world. Stay away from a mirror, and he doesn't have to deal with it. Everyone else does the suffering. The Brady 80's profile was the worst.

You are never going to let me live that down are you? Lol

With zero money on the line I wasn't about to run from a patriots vs colts bet.

1 hour ago, BOTT said:

Offensive lineman take time to develop also.  You really want two rookies protecting Luck?  Castonzo was horrible for two years.

Of course. Any rookie does. Sure.

Although the rookie lineman probably wouldn't be much worse than we have now tbh. Mewhort was pretty solid his rookie year.

On 3/2/2016 at 1:40 PM, GoColts8818 said:

I agree get the center who will be Luck's Saturday and the anchor of the line for Luck's career. 

If the Colts spend money on free agents I'd rather they spend it on a proven pass rusher if they can get one.

Yeah I agree, or a number 2 corner to go along with Vontae.