Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay needs to go (the older one)

steveeoaktree33

I wish Mr. Irsay would seek better counsel in order to make better decisions. I think Mr. Irsay too often leads with his heart more than his head. He has an over-developed sense of loyalty to people who may not deserve it. Personally, I would like to see Peyton Manning become part owner of the Colts to provide different viewpoints for improving the team. That might even be a good thing for the Irsay family.

On 12/30/2015 at 7:24 AM, steveeoaktree33 said:

Okay, I have tried to refrain from posting this for MANY months but it's time for OC Irsay to relinquish control to his daughter. From his *ic behaviors to the (rumors or truth) micromanagement of coaches, heck this could take awhile to complete.... Admittedly, I am one of us who yells at the screen every game wondering why we don't try to run the ball more this year. I realize Griggo and Pagano aren't perfect. But everything starts at the top. Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, all of them --  Carlie please take them away .

PS Hey Jon Gruden, do you have plans for the next few years?

I'm sure you could get Irsay to go if you really want to. After all, he only OWNS the freakin' team. All you have to do is cough up enough cash, say a $Billion, plus or minus a few odd hundred millions, and convince him to sell. Easy, right?

Good Lord! Will not find a better Owner in the NFL as one Jim Irsay. 

"Are we clear?" Yes sir. "ARE WE CLEAR?" Crystal.  ....

I want the truth. "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!" 

Gimme some more of that Ownership thingy, Jim! And while you're at it, pass it down to your daughter with a lot more hot sauce on winning future VLs.