Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denzelle Good

C0lts088

2 hours ago, Coffeedrinker said:

I'm not a Grigson basher, I think he has done some good things with the roster but free agent oline signings is not one of those things.

Let me comment on the bugs in site.....

HOLY COW!!

All I can say is almost nothing worked for me for several hours today. 

Couldn't get mail,  couldn't send mail,  couldn't post,  and couldn't see the posts that were quoting me!

WOW!!

Thems were some giant bugs in the system!!

Hopefully somebody sprayed some RAID all over and killed them bugs!!

Yuk!      

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Let me comment on the bugs in site.....

HOLY COW!!

All I can say is almost nothing worked for me for several hours today. 

Couldn't get mail,  couldn't send mail,  couldn't post,  and couldn't see the posts that were quoting me!

WOW!!

Thems were some giant bugs in the system!!

Hopefully somebody sprayed some RAID all over and killed them bugs!!

Yuk!      

There are a lot of bugs.

Better get back on topic before the forum SS officers suspend me.

Denzell Good play good.

Quote fundtion not woking ...CoffeeDrinker said:

There are a lot of bugs.

Better get back on topic before the forum SS officers suspend me.

Denzell Good play good

Yes, my quote function is messed.

I thought your other thread was a very intelligent topic, that rational people could discuss calmly.

But on topic...

Good is always Good.  He can't help it.

3 hours ago, CoachLite said:

Was Grigson behind this fan forum app change? Or was it Pagano? This should not be tolerated.

I don't know it's a good question.

But I will say, as a senior member on this forum, I feel it is my duty to let you know that your post can be viewed being about a divisive subject and is subject to deletion and warnings.

I'm not saying it's bad, just a warning so a safe and enjoyable time can be had by all to enter the forum.

Back on topic:  Good is always Good, he has no choice  but I did hear he has a couple of uncles and aunts that are Great.