Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pittsburgh vs Seattle

RockThatBlue

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they play at Carolina again in January, I'd take the Seahawks.

That first meeting was even...

I am not even that excited over Carolina. Something is off to me.....maybe it's because I feel they should have a few losses already. Like that one in OT to the Colts.....

For most teams it don`t last forever. And a over-hyped QB has been exposed as nothing more than a decent game manager.

Hilarious. Russell Wilson just game managed for 345 yards passing and 5 TDs.

He's currently on pace for 4000 yards passing and 600 yards rushing and has a 102.9 qb rating. He's arguably having his best season and he's been doing it behind a crap OL and without Marshawn Lynch.

He's currently on pace for 4000 yards passing and 600 yards rushing and has a 102.9 qb rating. He's arguably having his best season and he's been doing it behind a crap OL and without Marshawn Lynch.

Disregard such comments. I like Wilson a lot. I am a bit worried about him running all over my Vikings next week. I hope it is a good game and that our teams don't suffer any more injuries.

What in your opinion has happened to the Seattle defense this year, especially the pass defense? Are they missing the DC?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• If you look up the pass rush productivity grades you’ll see Lewis has almost double the snaps on the left side during pass rush sets as he has on the right (158 vs. 88).   Seems he’s primarily taking Paye’s off-snaps there - at least the pass rush snaps. He’s also more productive on the left than he is on the right. 
    • One thing to be good with the starters, but S depth is very much a need. 
    • I hope there is a first round talent in the '25 draft who can give the Colts a great first four years like Kelly did.
    • I expect a draft pick will be used for a DB add.
    • This is a big nothing burger.   First Adams is a strong safety and the Colts are looking for someone more of a free safety.   And the two this fan base wants most,  Simmons and Diggs are still available!   Hello?      With this signing perhaps it breaks the log jam, sets a rough market and leads to the Colts signing someone.      Does it really matter who signs someone first?   The Titans signed someone.  Good for them.   But since we’ve waited this long does it really matter how much longer we wait before we sign someone?    Next week?   The week after?   Aug 1?   I don’t care.   I would like to sign someone,  but if the Colts don’t maybe it says they like what they’re seeing from Cross?      No reason to worry — at this point. 
  • Members

• Superman

Superman 21,136

Moderators
    • RollerColt

RollerColt 12,785

• chad72

chad72 18,403

• Myles

Myles 7,111

• Chucklez

Chucklez 1,057