Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New Orleans (+3) @ Houston (11-28-15)

oldunclemark

1 p.m. EST over-under at 48

Dave Diehl on FOX

NOLA legend Drew Brees (257 of 3670, 2.972) has 20 Tds and just 9 INTs has five receivers with 30 catches or more plus RB mark Ingram (145 rushes, 661 yards),

Saints 'defense' allows 425 yards a game..

Houston may get Brian Hoyer (concussion) back at QB and he has 13 TDs and 4 interceptions\

..and he'll be throwing to DeAndre Hopkins (76 catches, 1045 yards, 9 TDs) who's been running wild..

JJ Watt has 1 1/2 of Houstons 24 QB sacks..Saints have sacked he QB only 18 times.

Texans have just 908 yards rushing in 10 games..Saints have just 1,013 yards..

Houston (5-4) needs a win to stay tied with the Colts...they play at Buffalo next week and host New England in 2 weeks. Saints (4-6) wont be marching into the playoffs if they don't win this one.

They have Carolina (11-0) next and Tampa in 2 weeks.

The 'over/under' is a shaky bet here...Houston has allowed just 29 points in 3 games but old Drew is tossing for almost 300 a game...Houston has cored over 24 just once....

I like the Saints getting 3 points...but I'm not confident in that..Here's anotehr one to sit out

I would not give two cents for this game. I would like to see the Texans win so I can listen to Houston talk sports radio the next day about how the Texans can get in to the playoffs and win! :)

Leave it to the Saints to grant your wish.

I cannot believe this team has the #2 ranked offense (was #1 a few weeks ago) yet can't even score a damn touchdown. 

We're the total opposite of the Pats. Long drives, big stats, but don't score points. 

Great team win by the Texans. I believed we would win but didn't think it'd be by this big a margin.

You've got a free win next week. The Bills playoff chances are on life support after losing this week, and they have another big game next week. If the past several years are any indication, if the game is important for the Bills' playoff hopes, it's an easy W for their opponent.

You've got a free win next week. The Bills playoff chances are on life support after losing this week, and they have another big game next week. If the past several years are any indication, if the game is important for the Bills' playoff hopes, it's an easy W for their opponent.

Not sure, Bills will win again.

Hard to say with those guys. They are streaky.

True, but I'm always wary of teams that have their backs against the wall. Especially a team with as much talent as the Bills. Tyrod Taylor and his duality worry me. Mario will want to come back and show out against his former team too. But you know the Bills more than any of us here, so maybe you're right haha

True, but I'm always wary of teams that have their backs against the wall. Especially a team with as much talent as the Bills. Tyrod Taylor and his duality worry me. Mario will want to come back and show out against his former team too. But you know the Bills more than any of us here, so maybe you're right haha

Yeah that should be a good game. They are both tough teams.