Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chuck Pagano Press Conference (Updates & More)

TKnight24

Chuck Pagano says T.Y. Hilton is questionable. Pagano said Hilton didn’t practice, ran pretty good with the trainers/treadmill.

— Kevin Bowen (@KBowenColts)

November 6, 2015

Chuck Pagano says T.Y. Hilton is questionable. Pagano said Hilton didn’t practice, ran pretty good with the trainers/treadmill.

Pagano on Robert Mathis: “He looks tremendous. He has burst…People have to account for Rob.” 3 sacks in the last 2 weeks for Mathis.

— Kevin Bowen (@KBowenColts)

November 6, 2015

Pagano on Robert Mathis: “He looks tremendous. He has burst…People have to account for Rob.” 3 sacks in the last 2 weeks for Mathis.

Pagano says re: Hilton returning punts the other night, "We're gonna do whatever we have to do to win." Might continue to do it.

— Stephen Holder (@HolderStephen)

November 6, 2015

Pagano says re: Hilton returning punts the other night, "We're gonna do whatever we have to do to win." Might continue to do it.

We'll see what happens w Hilton, but w/out him, top 3 WRs Sunday would be: Andre Johnson, Moncrief, Griff Whalen. Dorsett out w broken leg.

— Stephen Holder (@HolderStephen)

November 6, 2015

We'll see what happens w Hilton, but w/out him, top 3 WRs Sunday would be: Andre Johnson, Moncrief, Griff Whalen. Dorsett out w broken leg.

"But discord outside the locker rm can no longer be ignored."

Just as in the other threads about this, "anonymity", calls into question a HUGE problem for me. If Colts players have "stayed the course", that's what you want. It just begs the question, what is that "anonymity" about? I think that many know, even the ones who said they were shocked at Pep's firing. All of this needs to be fixed ASAP. And, I don't really care how it's done. Just want IT done.

Caption this

635823465758720484-23-ColtsCamp14.jpg

Grigs: "  If you fire any more of my guys, I'm going to do that thing Patrick Swayze did in Roadhouse."

Grigs:  I run this team Chuck.  You will play Todd, Robinson, Werner, 

Master Pagano:  You want to go back inside to your office and re-evaluate your career

Grigs:  I want to go back to my office and re-evaluate my career

Master Pagano:  You don't want me to leak any more of your B.S. to the press

Grigs:  I don't want you to leak any more of my B.S. to the press

Caption this

635823465758720484-23-ColtsCamp14.jpg

Grigs: "  If you fire any more of my guys, I'm going to do that thing Patrick Swayze did in Roadhouse."

Griggs:  Hey Chuck! 

Pagano: Yeah?

Griggs: Watch me pull another wideout outta my hat.  Nothing up my sleeve! (Pulls out a broken legged Dorsett.)

Pagano:  How about something we really want?