Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

SNF - Broncos vs Packers

RockThatBlue

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's never had a cannon for an arm, but he gets the ball to where it needs to be.  He's had some throws tonight that were 40+ yards in the air

He has NEVER thrown a tight spiral. It's one reason why I don't understand why every keeps using the "wobbly throw" as an example of his "decline."

What difference does it make?  He is still able to get the ball where it needs to be.  That's all that matters.

Where it needs to be -----the longer it hangs in the air, the more likely a defender will get to it. Especially when receivers have to come BACK to it makes them basically jump balls. Or, someone can undercut it.

Floating balls are bad. That's pretty much a given. Fast and accurate passes are better than lobbed accurate passes. Hard to hit guys in full stride with the latter.

Somebody will atleast try to sell 0 TDs and 1 INT. I guarantee it.

lol, kinda stole my line. Was gonna be like "Yeah, didn't even throw a TD today. What a scrub"

You always hear the whole "3 TD and 7 INT" in his 2006 Super Bowl run. I mean, that's a little deceiving, especially since in the Patriots game where the Colts offense put up 38 points, only one came from a Peyton TD pass...

Peyton has looked excellent.  Where are all the people who said he had physically deteriorated too much to be effective anymore?  He can still play at a high level.

Right here.  He had a single good game.  But, for now, that's all it is.