Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jets vs Oakland - Fitz OUT with thumb

amfootball

Sure but he came back in after Geno went out. He had no issue taking the snap.

I'm sure he had considerable pain. Not only that but I believe they only dressed 1 back up so he had to go back in. Even though it wasn't his throwing hand it had to affect his ball security and you still keep your opposite hand on the ball up until you throw it. I heard NY was contacting FA qbs and maybe even trying to make a deal during the game...so they must think this might affect them longer than just this game.

I'm sure he had considerable pain. Not only that but I believe they only dressed 1 back up so he had to go back in. Even though it wasn't his throwing hand it had to affect his ball security and you still keep your opposite hand on the ball up until you throw it. I heard NY was contacting FA qbs and maybe even trying to make a deal during the game...so they must think this might affect them longer than just this game.

Yeah, he has torn ligaments. Not sure if that means surgery or not. But they do need a Qb.

Yeah, he has torn ligaments. Not sure if that means surgery or not. But they do need a Qb.

I kinda feel for them...if they had even a respectable qb not even elite they could be a scary team to play in the playoffs....as it is they might not even make it if things go south with Geno or even worse if they sign Mallett.

Maybe you can get your first rd pick back if you trade them Jimmy?!