Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Green Bay (-3) @ Denver (11-1-15)

oldunclemark

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want to do the quote bet for fun though, my quote isn't too embarrassing or anything, it's actually quite funny. You can make whatever quote you want up about yourself as it relates to the Colts and I'll quote it as my motto for a month if I lose as well.

To keep it simple, if GB wins I will make my signature = Jared Cisneros needs to be the GM of the Colts, he is much smarter than Ryan Grigson, Grigs needs to go. If Denver wins you need to say = 2006Coltsbestever told me so, Peyton is the best ever and he knew Denver would beat GB but I wouldn't listen. I think that is pretty fair. Most are reading this but if Denver loses I bet some will say who in the heck is Jared Cisneros that wouldn't know our bet? haha but I will do it if Denver loses.

To keep it simple, if GB wins I will make my signature = Jared Cisneros needs to be the GM of the Colts, he is much smarter than Ryan Grigson, Grigs needs to go. If Denver wins you need to say = 2006Coltsbestever told me so, Peyton is the best ever and he knew Denver would beat GB but I wouldn't listen. I think that is pretty fair. Most are reading this but if Denver loses I bet some will say who in the heck is Jared Cisneros that wouldn't know our bet? haha but I will do it if Denver loses.

I can handle that. Loser posts the sig for one month. Most people know who Iam here, it'll be interesting either way. Looking forward to an entertaining game.

Yeah I figure that sig isn't real long and it is in fun. I'll do it, it will be there no later than Monday and throughout November if Denver loses. Good luck my friend.

Good Luck as well, it will be a fun game to watch. Gives us a little incentive to root for something until the Colts play on Monday.

I really want to pick Green Bay. But, my gut for days has said Denver.

I often go with my gut over my brain in football and it often works more.

The brain can be really overrated. :nutz:

Denver will win don't worry about it, if they don't I will get piled on and have to say Jared should be the GM of the Colts for a damn month haha but it's better than losing a ton of money if they do lose. I don't bet anymore. I have been to Vegas one time that was 5 years ago and I just played slots, I didn't win anything but actually broke even and got free drinks the whole week I was there. I didn't gamble on any games. (I was there for 5 days)

Just to get the Patriots fans in an uproar Denver will take you guys out like they will GB. Cant wait to hear from you guys/gals haha

ha

NE wins you change your avatar to Brady. Denver wins and I'll change mine to Peyton. For one week.

ha

NE wins you change your avatar to Brady. Denver wins and I'll change mine to Peyton. For one week.

Yeah that game is in a month, lets make sure both teams are healthy and I'll take that bet as well. As of now I have a bet with Jared and might have to change my signature for a month. We will talk about it more as the weeks go on. I didn't realize you were a Pats fan?

If Peyton stops spotting the other team points with pick sixes or otherwise put the D in a jam, I think it will be close. GB can still, probably, put up at least 20 even without Manning handing them an extra 10 points.

GB has by far the best D and O, and QB (MVP)  that Denver has faced this season. All rolled in to one team. Denver's defense has been winning games against mostly lackluster teams. Barely. Which is amazing given how terrible the offense has been.

Denver's offense needs to wake the hell up if they want to have a prayer against GB much less NE. If it's more of the same joke of an O after the bye - GB 30 DEN 10. (10 points scored by the defense on INT's, 0 by the offense.)

Who knows? Maybe DEN will have righted the ship after the bye.

This is going to be a blowout. Rodgers will shred the Broncos and Manning will once again have a tough time scoring, especially against this Packers defense. Home field means nothing. Packers win 31-13.

Dude, you predicted the Texans blow out the Colts on Thursday night too. Next time you pull such outrageous predictions, I know how to bet

I Knew it (Ohama) This was an easy bet. Denver will win the SB, Ive been around along time, Peyton = Pacing himself. I got news for NE bring them on too. I think Indy will beat the Peyton though haha

Indy has bigger problems, first with the Panthers.

Has Luck ever won on MNF? Lost to Chargers, Eagles, Jets in 4 years. I think, just once vs Giants, right? Or was that SNF?

There's no way to back it up, Vegas will only let me bet -3 Green Bay. That would be bad betting to give up 18 for $10,000. I'll bet $1,000 on Green Bay -3 just to make some money though.

Oh, you did put money on it. You may want to find a different "profession"

Indy has bigger problems, first with the Panthers.

Has Luck ever won on MNF? Lost to Chargers, Eagles, Jets in 4 years. I think, just once vs Giants, right? Or was that SNF?

I had a bet with my friend Jared and many Pats fans said Peyton was washed up so I have to boast a little haha. Colts will win tomorrow too and that is always my main concern. I just had to boast a little.