Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton for coach

luvdacolts67

03 and 04 we had to play at NE when they had a nasty Defense so I can see your point but losing in 05 to Pitt at home and 07 to SD at home was a little upsetting.

agree. Honestly the 03 had a really good,run. Manning went from never having won a playoff game to smoking the Broncos and upsetting KC on the road. They just had a disappointing end. I think outside of the two Super Bowl years thst was the best playoff run of Manning's career here.

agree. Honestly the 03 had a really good,run. Manning went from never having won a playoff game to smoking the Broncos and upsetting KC on the road. They just had a disappointing end. I think outside of the two Super Bowl years thst was the best playoff run of Manning's career here.

Yeah and that was the game where NE was holding our WR's all game too. We actually had the ball only down by 7 late in that game. That Broncos game was a show wasn't it. We beat them badly 2 years in a row actually.

Losing at home vs SD without them having Rivers, was just anothet painful loss. Their RB going off on monster total yards and our goal line play calling did not help either. 

I think Peyton would be the perfect fit for Offensive coach next year.  What better person to help Luck out.  He could teach Luck so much about how to read defenses.  I think Irsay should pull the trigger on this.

you think you can discard the GOAT like a used tissue and expect him to come back and bail you out of your poor decision making?

lol.

I love how all these ppl on this thread know everything and can see into the future. and you make these predictions about this guy like hes your childhood friend and you have weekly conversations in confidence. u guys should try playing the lottery or investing in the stock market or something. peytons gonna coach. peytons not gonna coach. peytons going to Tennessee. peytons going home to his kids.

peytons gonna be an analyst. peytons gonna do commercials. peyton this peyton that. none of you know what that mans gonna do.

SMH

• 4 weeks later...