Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gruden Vs Fisher

Luck for President

Who would you rather have in Indy? Or maybe a Turner or Reed if they get the axe. I think Andy is a big stretch. I know we might not get either one but they would be a major upgrade. I personally like Gruden and have him grab his bro to OC for us. I also want to hear who we might get GM. I like the idea of trying to add someone from an established franchize or someone who has turned one around. I may be crazy but I'd take the Lions GM if we could take him he's done a great job but I'd rather have someone more established.

Who would you rather have in Indy? Or maybe a Turner or Reed if they get the axe. I think Andy is a big stretch. I know we might not get either one but they would be a major upgrade. I personally like Gruden and have him grab his bro to OC for us. I also want to hear who we might get GM. I like the idea of trying to add someone from an established franchize or someone who has turned one around. I may be crazy but I'd take the Lions GM if we could take him he's done a great job but I'd rather have someone more established.

Irsay said leaving HC up to new GM keep Caldwell or bring in own, until we get that GM , HC candidates will be signing elswhere , not because theyu may rather go there than here , but because they dont know who will be GM & if an HC will be open for sure & need to ensure have a job then , thus available HC pool will dwindle

haha yes to manning. I really want to see Manning back on the field but lets say if he can't play anymore b/c the surgery didn't progress correctly do you think he could step n into a role for us that quickly. I'd love to see him stay in our organization no matter what.

Straight to OC? Probably not but with whatever position he could start in, like qb coach or some sort of assistant, he could work closely with the OC.

Which Gruden? Jay or Jon?

I guess Fisher but Cowher I like more than anyone but I don't see him coming to Indy...I think Del Rio would be my top choice at DC and Spags as my second choice for DC. Del Rio has had more consistently strong defenses over the years in Jacksonville and was a solid linebacker back in his day so he has knowledge...I'm dreaming but hopefully Norv Turner gets fired and we find a way to get him at OC...we need to change the ways of our defense and get more physical and aggressive

No to retread Head Coach. Let's find the next Head Coach, who is currently a coordinator/asst. head coach for a team. There is a reason the current head coaches got fired, they aren't that good/the game has passed them by.

Or in Jeff Fisher's situation, he had an old crazy owner who he never agreed with on the players he wanted/got to work with. He was forced to take a QB that he didnt want, and told to make it work anyhow...not the only time, but the most "well known" that they argued

Jeff may not be Vince Lombardi, but he has always been able to get the most out of his players, and they routinely over achieve while playing for him