Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver (-3) @ Detroit (9-27-15)

oldunclemark

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be interesting to see how this defense holds up when they finally play a good team. 

Yeah, it looks like Oakland may give them a run with the way Carr has been playing and then there is Cincy. But we will know more when they play the two best QBs in the league in Rodgers and Brady in Nov.

It looks a little more like it did before Kubiak wrecked it.

No kidding haha

That's not saying that there weren't mistakes made last night, because there were, but all in all, offense is clicking better each week, and the Defense. ..enough already said about them. They've saved the day quite a few times.

I see Denver winning the next 3 as well.

BTW...

Thanks for reminding us all that we will have to endure approximately 3.5 hours of ear torture by chris collinsworth duringthe game...

#chris collinswoth = why they invented mute buttons...

whats frustrating is the colts have had almost a couple decades of success and we can't get anyone in the booth or on any shows except tony and very very occasionally Saturday? All these HOF/pro bowlers on the air I hope we get some more representatives on air in the future.

whats frustrating is the colts have had almost a couple decades of success and we can't get anyone in the booth or on any shows except tony and very very occasionally Saturday? All these HOF/pro bowlers on the air I hope we get some more representatives on air in the future.

Yeah in another year or two Reggie may go that route, i can see him having some on air charisma...