Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2015 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Opening Week 1

LucasOilStadium

Hi, Colts fans!  :)  On the Opening Sunday of the 2015 Regular season, ormer New York Knicks and Los Angeles Lakers radio broadcaster Spero Dedes, and former Cincinnati Bengals defensive back Solomon Wilcotts, are announcing the Colts 2015 regular season opener on the road at the Buffalo Bills, and the Rex Ryan era there, for The NFL On CBS's early regional doubleheader game coverage, and shown locally in Indianapolis on WTTV CBS Channel 4, live on HD. :coltshelmet:

WTTV CBS Channel 4 is also televising the Ravens @ Broncos NFL On CBS's late primary doubleheader game featuring former Colt Peyton Manning,  while WXIN FOX Channel 59 is televising the Saints @ Cardinals NFL On FOX's late singleheader regional game, both games seen live in Indianapolis, and on HD. :fb:

http://www.506sports.com/

http://506sports.com/

Western West Virigina gets Cleveland/Jets. So get out of the house and enjoy what will hopefully be a beautiful Sunday...

Harrisburg picked up the Colts game, but Philadelphia did not...womp...oh well, I dropped cable anyway so I will find a way another way to watch it...

Parenthetically, tough to believe that in 2015 we can't pick which game we get individually. I'm not asking for all of them. But at 1 pm on CBS, why can't I pick from the games that they offer at that time? Like our Mountaineer friend here, he (well, nobody does) doesn't want to watch Cleveland and the Jets slapbox each other's private parts for four painful hours...why can't he just select the Indianapolis game to watch in that spot...? What difference does it make...we're still watching the ads...

Western West Virigina gets Cleveland/Jets. So get out of the house and enjoy what will hopefully be a beautiful Sunday...

Harrisburg picked up the Colts game, but Philadelphia did not...womp...oh well, I dropped cable anyway so I will find a way another way to watch it...

Parenthetically, tough to believe that in 2015 we can't pick which game we get individually. I'm not asking for all of them. But at 1 pm on CBS, why can't I pick from the games that they offer at that time? Like our Mountaineer friend here, he (well, nobody does) doesn't want to watch Cleveland and the Jets slapbox each other's private parts for four painful hours...why can't he just select the Indianapolis game to watch in that spot...? What difference does it make...we're still watching the ads...

Oh well, I guess it's Redzone watching for me. Thanks for the info.

You know...I always found it easy to ignore the people that followed Manning into Denver.  Fine, whatever.  I even chuckle a little bit at the people with Manning Bronco's jerseys or those dopey "When a Colt grows up" stickers on their car.  But when they force me to watch the Broncos every...single...week...I just want put them all in a dump truck with their stupid jerseys and stickers and ship them off to Denver.  

You know...I always found it easy to ignore the people that followed Manning into Denver. Fine, whatever. I even chuckle a little bit at the people wi

th Manning Bronco's jerseys or those dopey "When a Colt grows up" stickers on their car. But when they force me to watch the Broncos every...single...week...I just want put them all in a dump truck with their stupid jerseys and stickers and ship them off to Denver.

Who is forcing you to watch?

lil bit of both

You're probably right/...plus Denver games are geographically late afternoon games while Indy games usually are 1 pm./ EST...

The Colts division is all EST, right? Denver division games are mostly west coast time..8 home game s in mountain time

Denver being a top tier team and the fact that simply are more late games than early ones.. \......

..if we get a late game....odds are good it will be Denver vs whoever.

You're probably right/...plus Denver games are geographically late afternoon games while Indy games usually are 1 pm./ EST...

The Colts division is all EST, right? Denver division games are mostly west coast time..8 home game s in mountain time

Denver being a top tier team and the fact that simply are more late games than early ones.. \......

..if we get a late game....odds are good it will be Denver vs whoever.

in my observation, the only way we don't the denver game is if it's in direct conflict with a colts home game, which must run unopposed by rule

houston is central, but the rest is eastern. but yes, you are right about the times typically working out