Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How Many Games Will The Colts Win This Season?

RockThatBlue

I've been thinking 12-13 wins all off season. Suddenly now the preseason games are over and the dust has settled i`m not so sure. The depth at RB and WR isn't so deep anymore, a lot of drop off from the starters, untested rookies on both sides of the ball..will they hit the "rookie wall" by 3/4 season? Can Andre Johnson stay healthy all year? Will Mathis be the same QB assassin? A lot of unanswered questions. I think expectations are high and this team underachieves for some reason..I say a very disappointing 9-7..just my gut feeling   

Sports Illustrated predicts 11-5.    And they give a game by game breakdown.

Just click on the link:

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/09/08/nfl-predictions-2015-picks-afc-south?xid=nl_siextra

Me?    I'm predicting 12-4,   but our defensive issues (very thin DL) is very troublesome.  

So basically they just predicted we'd lose every game we play that we COULD lose... like the most obvious possible choices... nice work... someone actually got paid for that lame effort.  

We could well lose any or all of those games, the question is how many might we win and how many of the non obvious games might we lose?  With so much Rookie involvement on our team it feels like 2012 again... hope this class performs like that one, if it does, we'll have a great record and might get home field advantage or at least a bye.  If they play like the two previous classes, we could lose the division and miss the playoffs... I figure the safest prediction is 10-6 which I made long before training camp after the draft.  I think some of these teams, especially in the East will be much tougher than most think.  We could lose 3 of 4 easily.  I also think Atlanta will be much improved.  The same with the Texans.  If we beat them it will be ONLY because of QB play on both teams.  I figure we will win a game we shouldn't which means we'll go 1 and 2 against The Pats, Broncos and Steelers. 

Sports Illustrated predicts 11-5.    And they give a game by game breakdown.

Just click on the link:

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/09/08/nfl-predictions-2015-picks-afc-south?xid=nl_siextra

Me?    I'm predicting 12-4,   but our defensive issues (very thin DL) is very troublesome.  

So basically they just predicted we'd lose every game we play that we COULD lose... like the most obvious possible choices... nice work... someone actually got paid for that lame effort.  

We could well lose any or all of those games, the question is how many might we win and how many of the non obvious games might we lose?  With so much Rookie involvement on our team it feels like 2012 again... hope this class performs like that one, if it does, we'll have a great record and might get home field advantage or at least a bye.  If they play like the two previous classes, we could lose the division and miss the playoffs... I figure the safest prediction is 10-6 which I made long before training camp after the draft.  I think some of these teams, especially in the East will be much tougher than most think.  We could lose 3 of 4 easily.  I also think Atlanta will be much improved.  The same with the Texans.  If we beat them it will be ONLY because of QB play on both teams.  I figure we will win a game we shouldn't which means we'll go 1 and 2 against The Pats, Broncos and Steelers. 

• 3 months later...
On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2015 at 11:41 PM, SOMDColtsfan said:

I've been thinking 12-13 wins all off season. Suddenly now the preseason games are over and the dust has settled i`m not so sure. The depth at RB and WR isn't so deep anymore, a lot of drop off from the starters, untested rookies on both sides of the ball..will they hit the "rookie wall" by 3/4 season? Can Andre Johnson stay healthy all year? Will Mathis be the same QB assassin? A lot of unanswered questions. I think expectations are high and this team underachieves for some reason..I say a very disappointing 9-7..just my gut feeling   

9-7 now wouldn't seem so disappointing..this sucks!