Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

My Husband soooooo gets me!

Girlzarefanstoo

So, the kids won't be over until dinner.  They're cooking for me even though it's at my house, so I have nothing to do.  

My incredibly thoughtful, wonderful husband says, "Why don't we pull down the shades (living room is very bright) and watch some football until they get here?!"  This man became a football fan AFTER we got married just because I love it so much and now he's right there with me

You have to give it to a man who knows his wife oh so well  :applause:

So I think we'll pull out the Chargers victory over the Seahawks last year, that will be a fun one to rewatch.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to the other women on this board.  It's cool to have a place where I'm not the only woman in the forum.

So, the kids won't be over until dinner.  They're cooking for me even though it's at my house, so I have nothing to do.  

My incredibly thoughtful, wonderful husband says, "Why don't we pull down the shades (living room is very bright) and watch some football until they get here?!"  This man became a football fan AFTER we got married just because I love it so much and now he's right there with me

So I think we'll pull out the Chargers victory over the Seahawks last year, that will be a fun one to rewatch.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to the other women on this board.  It's cool to have a place where I'm not the only women in the forum.

Enjoy the game and Happy Mother's Day!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to the other women on this board.  It's cool to have a place where I'm not the only woman in the forum.

"Husbands, love your wives. He that loveth his wife, loveth himself."

Seems as though I've read that somewhere before. Nice, Girlzarefanstoo!

Happy Mothers Day.

:)

haha Great story, Great husband, Great Game. You hit the golden trifecta there GAFT or should I say powder blue trifecta?  :thmup: Enjoy your day of rest & relaxation. You earned it. 

"Husbands, love your wives. He that loveth his wife, loveth himself."

Seems as though I've read that somewhere before. Nice, Girlzarefanstoo!

Happy Mothers Day.

:)

Love those verses and I'm blessed to have one that does.  He's definitely a keeper.  And my kids made me cry with their sweet, hand-written notes.  Son-in-law was going to go into my garden and pick me a flower (that would have capped off the day perfectly!)  I'm pretty easy to please :-)

Not going to lie. I have a hard time re-watching games already knowing the outcome.  

It just doesn't do it for me unless their were a few awesome plays.

When I'm hard  up for a football fix I can watch, but that's about it for me too.  However, that was a really sweet game and we watched the 30 minute shortcut so we saw all the best plays ;-)

That is awesome!  My husband got me the "3 games to glory" DVD that was just released which recaps the entire Pats post-season. It is a video the team commissions every time they win the Super Bowl. It is 3 discs and includes every play from every game and then interviews. I did not get a chance to watch it yet but it is nice when the person you love really knows what you love. :)

I hope you had a lovely Mother's Day and that goes for all the moms up here.

My wife and I made it through our weekend after she planted 150 plants in our farm garden....80 tomato plants!!!  I hoed 40 more from 2 weeks ago.  Looks like a great start to the vegetable season.  

We got a grill for Mother's day too.  The kids came back early to us....we swam, and had burgers on the grill.  Great weekend.  Now I need to rest my aching back.   :)

I know the OP said her hubby is a Keeper, but radiogirl is the most special mom/wife ever.  She is SUPER MOM...thus a keeper too :):heart:  :heart:  :heart:

My wife and I made it through our weekend after she planted 150 plants in our farm garden....80 tomato plants!!!  I hoed 40 more from 2 weeks ago.  Looks like a great start to the vegetable season.  

We got a grill for Mother's day too.  The kids came back early to us....we swam, and had burgers on the grill.  Great weekend.  Now I need to rest my aching back.   :)

I know the OP said her hubby is a Keeper, but radiogirl is the most special mom/wife ever.  She is SUPER MOM...thus a keeper too :):heart:  :heart:  :heart:

It helps to have the best husband ever!!!!

Huh.. never knew you were a girl.