Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

PFF Mock Draft

Pretty sure Grigson said he is going to avoid draft players with character issues in the first four rounds. This mock is a bust. 

Not a fan of drafting a running back in the early rounds. We have more important needs to address.

I don't have a problem with Coleman in the 4th, but I don't like him in the 2nd.

I think Gavin's comparison of Tevin to Donald Brown is spot on, even down to the fact they both rushed for 2,000 yards in college. I think Boom is similar as well.

Don't get me wrong he could very well pop in the NFL, but for our 2nd pick I'd take a lineman or a defender.

I like this mock because it is different, and has a lot of names we have all bandied around, but no one said this person in the first round. As Seattle as shown lately, if you really like a player, you go ahead and pick him. Same philosophy used here, and much more likely how the draft plays out in reality. Anderson so high in the first, Kikaha at #24. You can be assured there will be picks like this we won't expect. Just like last year, several in the first round I did not expect, JaJuan James Miami, Buchannon Arizona.

If Scherff really fell to #28, I would hope Indy would consider going up one spot. Only thing is, Denver's main need is OL. They got hurt in FA. Peyton is going to be rushed a little more this year than last. They don't even have TJ Clemmings or Humpries in the 2nd round. If the draft fell this way, I would love it. Gives us a lot of options.