Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Happy birthday peyton

12isthenew18

He's 39 now he could go longer than favre

The last two seasons he's limped across the finish line of the season, and not in first place. I have my doubts about 2015, in regard to him finishing at all. 

Happy Birthday to this Broncos player who isn't a Colt. 

The last two seasons he's limped across the finish line of the season, and not in first place. I have my doubts about 2015, in regard to him finishing at all. 

Happy Birthday to this Broncos player who isn't a Colt. 

he still made the  colts relevant and is likely the reason they haven't moved

When he is done playing football, I am certain everyone, whether they were a Peyton fan or not, would appreciate how he conducted himself on and off the field, and more so, appreciate the children's hospital and other community work he did and continues to do.

I always tip my cap to Peyton, the man. Whether he wins in the playoffs or not, it is just a transient thing in the long term.

Happy Birthday, Peyton!!! Enjoy your life and family, that will remain even after football!!!

He was playing better than Mallett at the end of the year. And Peyton is under contract for next season. If he is healthy, he will play

Mallett was hurt. Stop trolling. I made a simple comment and I'm standing by it. Get a life and stop picking apart my posts.

Stop posting nonsense then

An opinion is not nonsense especially when discussion a 39 year old QB who has had multiple neck surgeries and sustained an injury last season that hurt his performance the second half of the season... not to mention what Favre did at age 41 has never been done by a QB that old as most Qbs even the great ones are back up's after age 35 ...

An opinion is not nonsense especially when discussion a 39 year old QB who has had multiple neck surgeries and sustained an injury last season that hurt his performance the second half of the season... not to mention what Favre did at age 41 has never been done by a QB that old as most Qbs even the great ones are back up's after age 35 ...

Opinion

I don't think Peyton will play next season

Not opinion

Peyton will not play next year

And George Blanda played until he was 48

Opinion

I don't think Peyton will play next season

Not opinion

Peyton will not play next year

And George Blanda played until he was 48

You don't have to say " I think" when stating your opinion. And Manning isn't Blanda.

You don't have to say " I think" when stating your opinion. And Manning isn't Blanda.

Actually you do or then it's not stated as opinion, but fact.

Nobody said he wad blanda, but he can certainly play two more seasons if he doesn't get seriously injured

He also didn't make a definitive statement. He posted as an opinion as evidenced by the phrase "I have my doubts"

You're cherry picking. I'm obviously not from the future but take my word as fact if you want.

Actually you do or then it's not stated as opinion, but fact.

Nobody said he wad blanda, but he can certainly play two more seasons if he doesn't get seriously injured

The Beatles are the best band I've ever listened to.

Obviously something that can be interpreted as opinion, as I've heard a lot of bands. There are countless examples, yet you want to ruin a thread by again picking at me just bc I said something you didn't like. Whatever.

The Beatles are the best band I've ever listened to.

Obviously something that can be interpreted as opinion, as I've heard a lot of bands. There are countless examples, yet you want to ruin a thread by again picking at me just bc I said something you didn't like. Whatever.

let me help you out here.

http://www.ecenglish.com/learnenglish/lessons/giving-your-opinion

So much bickering in this thread.

Remind me when all of your birthdays roll around and we can analyze all of you to help make your day special too.

:P

There's always bickering on this site, even on the harmless birthday threads haha Well, such is life for some people when certain players come up. Next up...the Mannings anniversary. We will have a field day arguing about that I'm sure.

Not too long. He'll probably be out of the league in two year ala Schaub.

Doubtful. He's been a starter for only a year, and he's got plenty of time for a team to develop him. Especially if that team so happens to be loaded with talent on both sides of the ball...it'll make things even easier. If he starts, of course.