Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Happy birthday peyton

12isthenew18

Doubtful. He's been a starter for only a year, and he's got plenty of time for a team to develop him. Especially if that team so happens to be loaded with talent on both sides of the ball...it'll make things even easier. If he starts, of course.

What team that's loaded on both sides of the ball is going to pick him up though? 

Look at his current team and you'll have your answer.

I'm not trying to pick a fight here Qwiz, but I don't think the Texans are loaded on either side of the ball. I'm not big on their depth. I do like the Hoyer upgrade though, just need to see him in that Offense before I pass judgement either way. That said Happy Birthday to my son's middle-namesake!

That's been said 3 years in a row..

Yeah....and he's gotten worse every year, in terms of longevity through the season/health. It was sad to see the former master of the comeback look so impotent and ineffectual. Well........ it would've been really sad if it wasn't against my Colts. 

I wanted him to win another sooo bad. I just don't feel that way anymore. I still would enjoy seeing him grab another championship, but I've become somewhat indifferent. 

Look at his current team and you'll have your answer.

Qwiz, my man, I side with you on your first argument in this thread, but under no circumstances are the Texans loaded. You've made some solid moves, but honestly Hoyer is on a worse team overall than the Browns were last year. Not that the Texans are bad, but the Browns have an extremely underrated roster, and Hoyer couldn't do crap with that. You'd be better off rolling with Mallett or Savage.

Yeah....and he's gotten worse every year, in terms of longevity through the season/health. It was sad to see the former master of the comeback look so impotent and ineffectual. Well........ it would've been really sad if it wasn't against my Colts. 

I wanted him to win another sooo bad. I just don't feel that way anymore. I still would enjoy seeing him grab another championship, but I've become somewhat indifferent.

Ruk...he set all time records 2 years ago...

Last year he was No,.1 in the NFL until he got hurt..Its funny to me..When a guy in his late 20s is hurt...he's hurt..

When a guy in his late 30s is hurt....he's done

I appreciate there is a certain 'Manning fatigue' and he hasn't played for the Colts for a long time now...

And I agree....I would never ask anybody to root fro the Broncos over the Colts for whatever reason

Yeah, I would think that is the case for most after what 3 seasons now soon to be 4? Time to focus on your team and its goals.

I'm not trying to pick a fight here Qwiz, but I don't think the Texans are loaded on either side of the ball. I'm not big on their depth. I do like the Hoyer upgrade though, just need to see him in that Offense before I pass judgement either way. That said Happy Birthday to my son's middle-namesake!

I said we had talent, not superstars. I'm pretty satisfied with our depth myself but all I was saying is Hoyer/Mallett don't have to play like Brady to win games.

I said we had talent, not superstars. I'm pretty satisfied with our depth myself but all I was saying is Hoyer/Mallett don't have to play like Brady to win games.

I agree, the just need to be smart with the ball and make the necessary plays. Barring injuries they shouldn't have to overcome 21 point deficits. I like Hopkins, and Foster if he can stay healthy. I think the defense will be just fine.

Your teams offense is not loaded lol. There's really not a single argument.

Two more than capable runningbacks, one of them being onr of the league's best, a receiving corp that is better then it is given credit for, and the Draft isn't even here yet. Funny how a Manning thread has turned into a Texan one thanks to you and your partner in crime.

Qwiz, my man, I side with you on your first argument in this thread, but under no circumstances are the Texans loaded. You've made some solid moves, but honestly Hoyer is on a worse team overall than the Browns were last year. Not that the Texans are bad, but the Browns have an extremely underrated roster, and Hoyer couldn't do crap with that. You'd be better off rolling with Mallett or Savage.

I disagree that the Browns are better but I respect your opinion. I'm actually on the Mallett Train myself. Of course Dustin can't say anything bad about him yet so he isn't the one brought up in these discussions.

I agree, the just need to be smart with the ball and make the necessary plays. Barring injuries they shouldn't have to overcome 21 point deficits. I like Hopkins, and Foster if he can stay healthy. I think the defense will be just fine.

That's where coaching comes into play no doubt. O'Brien is like Belichick in that he holds players accountable and isn't afraid of controversy. I hope he cam do what it takes to get the offense in the best position to score early and often, and hopefully the defense takes care of the rest.