Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

im really getting excited for this season

PhillyCOLTSfan

free agency is so fun right now we didnt get couple players i wanted (houston, hali, gore, marshall) but it all good watching all these players move around and being shocked nd surprised couple times a day is great, cant wait till we get this season started and the draft isnt even here yet gotta alot of faith in Grigs i like what he doin Great Gm

free agency is so fun right now we didnt get couple players i wanted (houston, hali, gore, marshall) but it all good watching all these players move around and being shocked nd surprised couple times a day is great, cant wait till we get this season started and the draft isnt even here yet gotta alot of faith in Grigs i like what he doin Great Gm

hang in until Tuesday ...we're making moves

no, we didn't sign older players but we will be spending I believe

hang in until Tuesday ...we're making moves

no, we didn't sign older players but we will be spending I believe

tuesday goin be a great day that when i think we will get alot of good news Grigs is staying quiet i like it better that way were not a flashy team we jus get the job done and let ppl ignore us but they always respect us 

I cant wait either. I get hyped up and excited easily and frequently anyway. So I get even more hyped up for something like free agency. LOL. I'm hoping for Andre Johnson, Haloti Ngata, Terrence Knighton, Greg Hardy, and Devin McCourty. Maybe just one of Knighton or Ngata is reasonable though. But I think those 2 with Jones would be a pretty awesome D-Line.

I cant wait either. I get hyped up and excited easily and frequently anyway. So I get even more hyped up for something like free agency. LOL. I'm hoping for Andre Johnson, Haloti Ngata, Terrence Knighton, Greg Hardy, and Devin McCourty. Maybe just one of Knighton or Ngata is reasonable though. But I think those 2 with Jones would be a pretty awesome D-Line.

McCourty just got resigned sadly

PhillyCOLTSfan, on 08 Mar 2015 - 10:11 PM, said:

The Eagles guaranteed Maxwell $25 million and he's only started 17 games in four seasons. You down with that?

The Eagles guaranteed Maxwell $25 million and he's only started 17 games in four seasons. You down with that?

im not a eagles fan, i actually despise them pretty jealous they got frank gore though that my boy, but to asnwer your question i think maxell is ok he not a bum but he not a top ten corner either playing with those two great safeties behind you covers up alot of flaws the philadelphia ducks will find out enough

We will end up overpaying for lesser tier players like landry and RJF again now that the big guns are off the board.

FA hasn't started how are all the big guns off the board?

Farley McPhee Worlids Potroast Ordich that is just guys off the top of my head I think could help the front 7 toss in Orakpo but not a favorite of mine.

Never really thought NE was letting McCourty out of town. He plays for Super Bowl champ they did him a big favor career wise moving him from corner to S. He wasn't leaving where did he have to go?  

I'm enjoying free agency this year. I have to work today and Tuesday, but expect to see a lot going on when I come from work. I would have liked Devin McCourty, but didn't really expect him to leave New England. I'm glad Darius Butler is staying, and am fine with Herremans. Just waiting to see what else the Colts have in mind.