Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Combine Tomorrow!

Im ready! Though Grigson said already his board is pretty much set, I don't expect it to change much unless a player really blows him away...Keep in mind its in shorts and not pads, But interesting still to watch players workout there, May be some surprising bench press numbers from a D Lineman or Linebacker or O Linemen, Ill be paying particular attention to 10 yard splits among O Linemen and pass rushers though I feel like I got a good grasp on who moves well and who don't and who has burst and who dont

Im ready! Though Grigson said already his board is pretty much set, I don't expect it to change much unless a player really blows him away...Keep in mind its in shorts and not pads, But interesting still to watch players workout there, May be some surprising bench press numbers from a D Lineman or Linebacker or O Linemen, Ill be paying particular attention to 10 yard splits among O Linemen and pass rushers though I feel like I got a good grasp on who moves well and who don't and who has burst and who dont

maybe that's our problem why would your board be set before they workout? Don't seem wise to me but ill trust Grigs

maybe that's our problem why would your board be set before they workout? Don't seem wise to me but ill trust Grigs

Because how they workout doesn't change the game tape.  I am sure if their workout is truly awful or off the charts great Grigson will take notice, but outside of that a workout that is a little better or a little worse then expected is not going to change his board. 

Because how they workout doesn't change the game tape. I am sure if their workout is truly awful or off the charts great Grigson will take notice, but outside of that a workout that is a little better or a little worse then expected is not going to change his board.

that's what I mean I would hope if someone he has on his board goes out and just sucks it up in the workout he's gonna think about not taking him

that's what I mean I would hope if someone he has on his board goes out and just sucks it up in the workout he's gonna think about not taking him

When Grigson said that I believe he was probably speaking in general, not about the extremes or rare exceptions.