Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If we win on sunday

12isthenew18

It's unlikely  but I'd rather go to new england here is why.

1. It's no fun beating baltimore to get there I wanna shock the world

2. I hate the pats and it'd feel good and losing without expectations won't kill

3. Making it to the superbowl and not through the best of best doesn't make it feel as good

GO COLTS

2. I hate the pats and it'd feel good and losing without expectations won't kill

3. Making it to the superbowl and not through the best of best doesn't make it feel as good

GO COLTS

1: A win is a win

2:Losing to the pats just sucks, especially in the AFC Title Game

3: Making it to the Super Bowl is not an easy task no matter who we play to get there. I will take what I can get.

GO COLTS

Screw that noise. I'm rooting for the Ravens tomorrow night like they're the Colts lite. No one gives a % how you make it to the Super Bowl.

It's unlikely but I'd rather go to new england here is why.

GO COLTS

This is insanely stupid but to each his own I guess

GO COLTS

1.  It's ALWAYS fun to beat Baltimore knowing the old Ratbird fans die a little inside when their Mayflowers kill their season.

2.  Everyone has expectations at this point in the season, even you, if you're projecting wins.

3.  If we made it to the Super Bowl we would have made it through the best of the best.  If the Pats lost at home, how could they be considered the best?

I am a Ravens fan until the game ends tomorrow.  We have NO chance against the Pats in Boston.  We do have a good chance against Baltimore at home, therefore I want nothing to do with the Pats.  God willing, Baltimore will dispatch them with extreme prejudice tomorrow, and then we somehow need to figure out how to beat the Broncos at Denver.

You guys haven't beat the Broncos yet and beat up on your old quarterback. I wouldn't think ahead of New England, since they did romp you in the regular season, at home.

I just want to see the Colts stop Manning from advancing further, please do that for me.

You guys haven't beat the Broncos yet and beat up on your old quarterback. I wouldn't think ahead of New England, since they did romp you in the regular season, at home.

I just want to see the Colts stop Manning from advancing further, please do that for me.

key word would be "If"

The team shouldn't be thinking ahead, but we're fans, we can do whatever the hell we want. 

I'm rooting for the ravens tonight. Got my afc championship game tickets ready to go. I don't see why it matters who a team beats to get to the super bowl. Just get there any way you can. It wouldn't matter a bit if the Colts beat the gagwires, jets, and raiders. Then beat the bucs in the super bowl.

GO COLTS

You're a tad crazy CTD...with all due respect..

You want the AFC title game at home..that feels REALLY good!