Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ryan Lindley to start against Carolina

snkdy

I've been telling my buddies Carolina will win this game, they think I'm crazy. Mark it down guys. Carolina is playing pretty well right now, won 4 games in a row, have a solid D, and are at Home. Arizona has been struggling to score with Lindley at QB.

I've been telling my buddies Carolina will win this game, they think I'm crazy. Mark it down guys. Carolina is playing pretty well right now, won 4 games in a row, have a solid D, and are at Home. Arizona has been struggling to score with Lindley at QB.

I think Carolina wins easily too, but I hope I'm wrong.

I don't think many disagree with you....

I would really love to see Bruce succeed here in Arizona and be a regular contender in the NFL West. The Cardinals Defense is stellar and has done great things with all the injuries they've endured throughout the season. The Coaching has taken center stage here in AZ with how far they've come in year 2 with Arians. Namely with the QB situation of course.

Bruce tailors every QB with his own personal game plan preference weekly. Focusing on what they can do best and what they like. And obviously having drafted Logan Thomas firsthand, you know he sees something special in him that only a Coach like Arians can bring out. Ryan Lindley is the best option going into Week 17, unfortunately that's just how it is like it or not.

I bet Bruce firmly believes they can pull off a win. Not having to play perfect but just enough to leave with the 'W.' We'll see what happens.

This game will display the value of having a quality veteran, experienced backup QB..most teams don't have one

....Im sure its a hole Arizona will fill next year .

Imagine where Arizona would be this weekend with Matt Hasselbeck

Matt would likely have been injured just like Palmer and Stanton

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, January 3, 2015 - Personal shot
Hidden by SteelCityColt, January 3, 2015 - Personal shot

LOL at thinking you even need to play well to beat a 3rd string qb.

how old are your fan friends? like 5 or something ?

thinking the Cards have a chance should make you the dumbest person alive and if they did win there should be rioting and burning the nfl villages

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, January 3, 2015 - Quoting hidden
Hidden by SteelCityColt, January 3, 2015 - Quoting hidden

LOL at thinking you even need to play well to beat a 3rd string qb.

how old are your fan friends? like 5 or something ?

thinking the Cards have a chance should make you the dumbest person alive and if they did win there should be rioting and burning the nfl villages

You sound like a 5 year old yourself man. You need to move out of your parents basement and learn not to attack people on public forums for no reason. This is a forum to discuss Colts football and the NFL in general, Not to start a child like argument. 

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, January 3, 2015 - Continuation of personal argument
Hidden by SteelCityColt, January 3, 2015 - Continuation of personal argument

You sound like a 5 year old yourself man. You need to move out of your parents basement and learn not to attack people on public forums for no reason. This is a forum to discuss Colts football and the NFL in general, Not to start a child like argument. 

get some new friends with brains and higher IQs LOL

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, January 3, 2015 - Quoting hidden post
Hidden by SteelCityColt, January 3, 2015 - Quoting hidden post

get some new friends with brains and higher IQs LOL

Though I admire Bruce, I've had no interest in this game. Now I'm hoping the Cards mop the floor with Camcam and the Panthers.

I'd argue even with it some decisions are still real head scratchers.

But just imagine that exchange without replay. The refs got it 100% wrong. Almost took 7 points away from the Cards. And gave possession back to a team for no reason.

Only replay prevented this.

But just imagine that exchange without replay. The refs got it 100% wrong. Almost took 7 points away from the Cards. And gave possession back to a team for no reason.

Only replay prevented this.

Oh I agree with you, I just think as a wider issue the standard of officiating can be improved but that's my own personal gripe.

Oh I agree with you, I just think as a wider issue the standard of officiating can be improved but that's my own personal gripe.

I wholly agree. But even when they make questionable decisions after looking at an instant replay. At least they're looking at it again. All too often they seem almost egotistic in their calls, though admittedly I know nothing of being an NFL referee.

The inconsistency of the PI calls has been shown in this game too.  If that grab of Olsen's should was PI so was the grab of Floyd's arm.