Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Bowl: If not the Colts, then who?

Flash7

How come you dislike Rodgers so much? I know you loved Favre but man, Rodgers is the best right now even when he has a stinker like vs the Bills.

The bad game is 1 thing. Everybody has them, but alot of quarterbacks manage to take their team down the field 1 time at the end to win it in spite of the bad game. Rodgers never does that. A few other guys don't either sure...but for some reason Rodgers gets a pass every time. If I had to choose 1 quarterback to play against in the last drive of a tie game, it would be Aaron Rodgers.

The bad game is 1 thing. Everybody has them, but alot of quarterbacks manage to take their team down the field 1 time at the end to win it in spite of the bad game. Rodgers never does that. A few other guys don't either sure...but for some reason Rodgers gets a pass every time. If I had to choose 1 quarterback to play against in the last drive of a tie game, it would be Aaron Rodgers.

Rodgers is so much better than Favre.  The entire world knows that.

That is fair. I do think Rodgers does lack that IT factor in terms of leading GW drives. Although he is usually winning and does not have to do it often. Kind of like Steve Young in that regard.

Impressive stat provided by Favre's agent in case anyone cared. Does that erase all those interceptions that Favre threw?

Actually it was provided by Scott Kacsmar, the same guy who wrote the infamous "Aaron Rodgers is not a clutch quarterback" article after the Bengals game that they blew last season. It included a ton of similar stats that everybody ignores.

If Favre's interceptions negate everything, then so do Blanda's, Marino's Johnny U's and the rest of the HoFers on the 10 most INT'd list. And while were at it same for Peyton, Moon, Elway and the other HoFers who are on the top 20 most INT'd list.

Actually it was provided by Scott Kacsmar, the same guy who wrote the infamous "Aaron Rodgers is not a clutch quarterback" article after the Bengals game that they blew last season. It included a ton of similar stats that everybody ignores.

If Favre's interceptions negate everything, then so do Blanda's, Marino's Johnny U's and the rest of the HoFers on the 10 most INT'd list. And while were at it same for Peyton, Moon, Elway and the other HoFers who are on the top 20 most INT'd list.

He had a lot of interceptions, many many more than he had TDs.

Posted · Hidden by Blackhawk4, December 18, 2014 - I think a weeks suspension is in order after saying something like this
Hidden by Blackhawk4, December 18, 2014 - I think a weeks suspension is in order after saying something like this

That's real smart. I don't know what your problem is so enlighten me. If not you can keep your smart mouth to yourself.

Don't you have some small animals to torture?

Posted · Hidden by Superman, December 18, 2014 - inflammatory, etc
Hidden by Superman, December 18, 2014 - inflammatory, etc

506 TDs to 336 Picks.

OldManP
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted Today, 05:30 PM

BLOODontheTRACKS, on 18 Dec 2014 - 5:27 PM, said:snapback.png

Not remotely true

You're correct.

What I should have said was Favre had many many more INTs than any other QB. Period.  And he had a very very poor INT to TD score.

I don't care who goes because when my horse does not finish I don't look at the results board. There will be an upset and a weird game for sure. All I give a hoot about is what the Colts do to improve the team for next season and if they don't build an offensive line then watching again next  year will be a repeat of this year.