Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

4th Down Army Invades Monday Night Raw

TKnight24

Well, they are two of three guys that are playing consistently well this season. Does that count? :P

Pat McAfee is the team.  We all know he can kick, and we know he can tackle.  If he could only contribute to the team offensively....oh wait, there he is pointing out blitzing LBs, just like a QB

2011_0826_GB142_larson--nfl_large_580_10

manning-point2.jpg

tom%20brady%20pointing.jpg

aaron-rodgers-in-command.jpg

He can play on all three units.  McAfee is the team

That's Pat for you. I stopped watching wrestling though, never will I forgive them for letting a part timer like Lesnar snap the greatest streak of the WWE/WWF

:scorebad:

I've watched wrestling since '89 (I was 3 btw) I personally have wanted the streak to end for a while. It provided great matches but it was time. Undertaker looked like a frail old man this year. If anyone should've beaten Taker, Lesnar was the guy. Dude is a real life ba. The only reason he didn't make the Vikings was because he got in a terrible motorcycle wreck before camp and he still flippin showed up.

I was super pumped when I saw Mathis, Pat, Werner and co. last night. Jerry Lawler completely butchered Werner's name.

I've watched wrestling since '89 (I was 3 btw) I personally have wanted the streak to end for a while. It provided great matches but it was time. Undertaker looked like a frail old man this year. If anyone should've beaten Taker, Lesnar was the guy. Dude is a real life ba. The only reason he didn't make the Vikings was because he got in a terrible motorcycle wreck before camp and he still flippin showed up.

I was super pumped when I saw Mathis, Pat, Werner and co. last night. Jerry Lawler completely butchered Werner's name.

Well everyone destroys Werner's name haha

And still, it's just it should've been the likes of HBK or HHH that did it. Not a part timer like Lesnar

That's Pat for you. I stopped watching wrestling though, never will I forgive them for letting a part timer like Lesnar snap the greatest streak of the WWE/WWF

:scorebad:

Undertaker hand picked him to do it. He made comments about it and their face of at ufc built it up so much that it was as he said best for business.

I also wanted the streak to end but not to a part timer that is lame he hasn't been on raw for months

Well everyone destroys Werner's name haha

And still, it's just it should've been the likes of HBK or HHH that did it. Not a part timer like Lesnar

I get the argument against Lesnar, but my view is beating Taker did nothing for HHH or Michaels. They are already Hall of Fame guys and have done so much. From a booking standpoint you put Lesnar over Taker and have him dominate everyone (like he did to Cena at SS) then whomever beats Lesnar is a made man. (Roman Reigns) I wanted an new guy to beat Taker, but then what if that person turned out to not be so great or what if he leaves before he accomplishes anything else of merit. He had to lose to Lesnar or keep the streak in tact. I was okay with either outcome. Like I said I totally get why people were upset though. All just my opinion as an armchair Booker.