Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Held Jonas To 201

dw49

I was hoping it wouldn't come to that. Thank goodness. 

200 yards would have been really bad. He scored his first 4 TDs against us tonight right. Cut about 3 times since coming out of college in 2013. Had 0 TD's entering tonight's game and leaves with 4. 

200 yards would have been really bad. He scored his first 4 TDs against us tonight right. Cut about 3 times since coming out of college in 2013. Had 0 TD's entering tonight's game and leaves with 4. 

Giving up 5 TD's would of been even worse. 

Man good job there. For a while I thought he was going to hit 200. 

Phew I know that was close, I was worried about that one.  At first I'm like "Ok who the heck is this Gray guy, maybe they can hold him to 50 yards rushing, then I was like ok maybe 80, then 100, then 125, then 150, then 200."  Fortunately, he didn't break 200, huge win for the Colts! 

haha

:pcsmash:  :tvsmash:  :tvhammer:

Phew I know that was close, I was worried about that one.  At first I'm like "Ok who the heck is this Gray guy, maybe they can hold him to 50 yards rushing, then I was like ok maybe 80, then 100, then 125, then 150, then 200."  Fortunately, he didn't break 200, huge win for the Colts! 

haha

:pcsmash:  :tvsmash:  :tvhammer:

I guess we can safely say this is no "monster." Also when you give Pagano and Belichick both 2 weeks to scheme , you should know where to put your money.

Well, he didn't get 200 yards... he got 201.

NFL has officially increased Jonas Gray's rushing total to 201 yards from 199 at the end. Still 38 carries. Still 4 TDs.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000430522/article/jonas-gray-has-200yard-game-after-scoring-change?campaign=Twitter_atn_hanzus

Must be the Patriots knew that as he was receiving congratulations after his last carry.