Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Inactives?

COLTS449

Even though he's been a bit off lately, I'm glad Cherilus is playing. Walden will be a big help as well. Curious how he will split carries with Newsome at this point. Guessing 60/40 Walden or something. Arthur Jones is starting to frustrate me, at least we know Kerr can get the job done along with RJF and Redding.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I have a jersey signed by Lenny Moore.
    • This is such a good story how Colts tried to get Richardson ready for year two despite the injury.    
    • Ravens will miss Mike McDonald, 100%. Joe Burrow's numbers vs Ravens before Mike McDonald was DC was much better, so don't be surprised if the Chiefs put up 30+ on the Ravens in the opening game and win a close one.
    • Yes. The Steelers will never go away. They'll be in the playoffs again thanks to a good draft and defense. Only way they miss is because of Wilson just imploding on a major scale.    Many are putting the Browns as a contender, I don't see it. They were helped by the refs early in the season, and then Flacco played way above his physical ability (no offense Joe). I'm just not a believer in Watson. Never was and probably never will. The guy was outplayed by a "past his prime" vet and a 4th string QB. 
    • Your hated Steelers are going to be that fly that doesn't go away, I can bet on it.   Burrow's wrist injury, if he is fully recovered, with the FA and draft additions, they should be back at the top of the AFC North. Ravens lost a few key pieces on D and OL, IMO, though they always have a great floor, just not sure they can reproduce the same ceiling as last year game in and game out.    Texans, on paper, should be a Top 2 seed in the AFC, with plenty of firepower and talent on both sides of the ball. But the games are not played on paper. Bills - unless Sean McDermott and his D evolves, I don't see them helping Josh Allen out when it matters but they did start a new identity with running the ball well for great balance towards the end of last season, so they will be a Top 4 team again because Allen is that good and Tua is not in the same breath as Allen in that division.    Colts, the secondary question marks have to be compensated with the DL pass rush and AR and the offense staying on the field more, that is how we are going to win more close games to make the difference between 7 and 10 wins, IMO.
  • Members

• IndyJoe

IndyJoe 0

Rookie
    • ShuteAt168

ShuteAt168 973

• All Outta Luck

All Outta Luck 4

Rookie
    • stitches

stitches 19,867

• newb767