Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kansas City is good

Jules

Most underrated winning team in the league right now?

Same team who made the Patriots look like the Jaguars early in the year.......been quietly chugging along since an 0-2 start. The Colts history vs. KC is great, so in some ways I prefer them over the Chargers.

But, be careful what you wish for. These guys are better then people give them credit for at times.

I just finished watching the game. Kansas City isn't given enough credit probably because of the divison they're in. Charles rushing for at least 150 yards, and their defense had some nice plays. Denver has problems, so Kansas City could take over the divison.  Andy Reid has done a fine job as coach. 

Same team who made the Patriots look like the Jaguars early in the year.......been quietly chugging along since an 0-2 start. The Colts history vs. KC is great, so in some ways I prefer them over the Chargers.

But, be careful what you wish for. These guys are better then people give them credit for at times.

That was said last year until the big games came...KC has to win at Arizona and at Pittburgh.

..and they have to do it without a real passing attack..

I just finished watching the game. Kansas City isn't given enough credit probably because of the divison they're in. Charles rushing for at least 150 yards, and their defense had some nice plays. Denver has problems, so Kansas City could take over the divison.  Andy Reid has done a fine job as coach. 

I'm confused... Why would they be overlooked because of their division?  It is the best in the AFC and possibly the league.

Broncos may finish as #5 seed and John Fox and JDR will both be fired if that happens.

Ironically, I don't think they are the Broncos problems.

it's their play calling and the fact teams are catching up with them. Their defense has made some improvements. If they fire the coaches, that's going to look like the Lakers where the players are general managers and get the coaches fired.

Ironically, I don't think they are the Broncos problems.

it's their play calling and the fact teams are catching up with them. Their defense has made some improvements. If they fire the coaches, that's going to look like the Lakers where the players are general managers and get the coaches fired.

I agree. I also think Denver has looked a bit stale and tired since the Pats game. They peaked early and had the Manning record euphoria.

And no I am not hating on them, it is Peyton here and for all I know they go on a playoff run. But, most SB losers tend to bow out earlier.

Manning and Brady often take turns anyway in the conference so this is about as much fun at times for me as getting a routine blood test and making small talk with some random lady as she sticks a needle in my arm.

I agree. I also think Denver has looked a bit stale and tired since the Pats game. They peaked early and had the Manning record euphoria.

And no I am not hating on them, it is Peyton here and for all I know they go on a playoff run. But, most SB losers tend to bow out earlier.

Manning and Brady often take turns anyway in the conference so this is about as much fun at times for me as getting a routine blood test and making small talk with some random lady as she sticks a needle in my arm.

Someone told me that a few weeks back that Denver was peaking too early and the second half of their schedule with all the road games was going to come back and bite them.

They have not looked the same since New England but they are also due. You don't go all year last year running up stats and blowing teams out for it not to come back on you the next year. Teams know they don't like to run it and they know Peyton will not stop throwing it, and they are going to exploit that. As soon as they run into a team in the playoffs like Baltimore or Seattle who can rush 4 and play head games with him, they are so screwed.

Chiefs just shot themselves in the foot. I am happy for the Raiders and Derek Carr, I know how it felt for the Colts when we got our first win after going 0-13 and won 2 in a row. Now, the Raiders can go back to being Raiders :). I do think that if the Chiefs defensive back had not given Latavius Murray, their explosive rookie RB a concussion in the first half, the Raiders may have won handily. The Raiders just lack playmakers and when they had one briefly, he got injured.

It is almost like they need to change their uniforms, colors and everything to wipe out the Raiders memories of years of recent ineptitude :).

Their defense and offensive play calling will give them the edge to compete for the division.

Denver could easily lose it since they lack a running game, where Jaamal Charles is probably the best runner in the league who never gets talked about.

I called this last season when I thought that the Chiefs were going be dangerous division contenders & compete with the Broncos for the AFC West crown Jules & Bogie. 

Actually, I'm usually way off on my NFL proclamations so I'm amazed this one might actually materialize. The only other prediction I was right about was CK vs Alex Smith as the starting QB in San Francisco. So my success rate hardly qualifies me as an NFL fortune teller.  haha

They still might make the playoffs.

It's a divisional loss. You know......the Raiders can be dangerous and all when they show up.  :scared:

I know right. I'm so used to the Black Hole sucking since 2002 that I can't bring myself to take them seriously as a franchise anymore. I do like QB Derek Carr though who's legit to me. 

I am such a jinx......omg. I do this too often. 

Have I mentioned lately that the Colts won't win again this season? And if they can make the playoffs they WILL NOT win a playoff game. Maybe this will work.

Reverse psychology eh? At this point, what can it hurt? Actually Jules, say glowing things about NE & Denver & then when they tank INDY can beat KC again...Next level reverse psychology. You can thank me later.  :P

I am such a jinx......omg. I do this too often. 

Have I mentioned lately that the Colts won't win again this season? And if they can make the playoffs they WILL NOT win a playoff game. Maybe this will work.

Ahh the classic kiss of death topic, do you mind posting in the Colts forum about the impending doom of the team, how Luck is going to fall off a cliff, and TRich is going to become one of the must unproductive backs in the league... oh wait :P

Ahh the classic kiss of death topic, do you mind posting in the Colts forum about the impending doom of the team, how Luck is going to fall off a cliff, and TRich is going to become one of the must unproductive backs in the league... oh wait :P

Technically satanic, supernatural rituals require a weegie board, an animal sacrifice, & the ability read Latin fluently...Well, SW1 was gonna bring the board & a live goat, but I can't read a word of latin. Darn, their goes INDY's 2015 SB Championship down the drain. Major bummer... :D  

Technically satanic, supernatural rituals require a weegie board, an animal sacrifice, & the ability read Latin fluently...Well, SW1 was gonna bring the board & a live goat, but I can't read a word of latin. Darn, their goes INDY's 2015 SB Championship down the drain. Major bummer... :D  

"Ave, Imperator, morituri te salutant" 

"Ave, Imperator, morituri te salutant" 

"Hail, Emperor (Caesar), those who are about to die salute you" Nice! Does the position come with servants, female festivities, & gladiators to amuse Julius too? LOL! Well played SCC! 

We can skip the introduction to anyone named Brutus & make sure there is a zero knife tolerance policy decree on the royal palace grounds too thanks. 

Now, we wait for INDY's 2nd SB victory...BaaaH! Oh right, the goat. Now, where did I leave my machete again? Details, Details...

"Hail, Emperor (Caesar), those who are about to die salute you" Nice! Does the position come with servants, female festivities, & gladiators to amuse Julius too? LOL! Well played SCC! 

We can skip the introduction to anyone named Brutus & make sure there is a zero knife tolerance policy decree on the royal palace grounds too thanks. 

Now, we wait for INDY's 2nd SB victory...BaaaH! Oh right, the goat. Now, where did I leave my machete again? Details, Details...

I'm in a whimsical mood this morning and after all are Sportsmen (and women!) not our modern day gladiators? 

Chiefs just shot themselves in the foot. I am happy for the Raiders and Derek Carr, I know how it felt for the Colts when we got our first win after going 0-13 and won 2 in a row. Now, the Raiders can go back to being Raiders :). I do think that if the Chiefs defensive back had not given Latavius Murray, their explosive rookie RB a concussion in the first half, the Raiders may have won handily. The Raiders just lack playmakers and when they had one briefly, he got injured.

It is almost like they need to change their uniforms, colors and everything to wipe out the Raiders memories of years of recent ineptitude :).