Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Randy Moss says he would come out of retirement to play for Peyton Manning

bap1331

Watch. Now everyone will say how Moss is back to being great since Manning throws to him. Kinda like how people fell in love with Wes Welker when he went to Denver, after they ridiculed him for dropping that pass in the SB a few years back.

Moss is done though. I seriously doubt this will happen.

Pretty inaccurate headline as well..  Moss said he would come back and play for Manning OR Brady...  but these headlines really sell the clicks!

I'd love to see Moss go to the Broncos right now.. have Manning sit back for 3+ seconds waiting for a now slow Moss to get deep while Chandler Jones crushes Manning's face into a million pieces.

Get it done Elway!

Pretty inaccurate headline as well..  Moss said he would come back and play for Manning OR Brady...  but these headlines really sell the clicks!

I'd love to see Moss go to the Broncos right now.. have Manning sit back for 3+ seconds waiting for a now slow Moss to get deep while Chandler Jones crushes Manning's face into a million pieces.

Get it done Elway!

Why don't you tell me what you really think JM51? LOL! I'm not slamming you BTW just chuckling at your response. Randy's best years were with Brady hands down.  ;)

I feel bad for Moss. In the article he said he was forced to retire sooner than he wanted due to issues with his family. It is way too late now for him to come back. Unfortunately when he did come back a few years ago the wheels had come off.

Yeah, I'm with you AMF. Moss was 1 hades of a WR in his rookie year & in 2007. I always liked Randy. Cool dude, but he's done playing ball now.