Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Can the Cardinals be 1st team to play in home SB?

chad72

Will Cardinals be 1st team to play in home SB?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Will Cardinals be 1st team to play in home SB?

• Yes
    • No

Didn't the Rams and SF play in their home town, just in a different stadium?

Rams played in Atlanta and Louisiana.

SF played in Stanford Stadium, but it was still not their home stadium technically, (Palo Alto vs SF). Not that it mattered for a team of their calibre.

conspiracy theory guys are funny

there is no conspiracy. Employees are doing their job.

is an explanatory proposition that accuses two or more persons, a group, or an organization of having caused or covered up, through secret planning and deliberate action, an illegal or harmful event or situation.

nothing illegal is happening. An entertainment business is entertaining you.

The Cardinals are overachieving, and come up with ways to win one way or the other.

Can the Cardinals become the 1st team to play in a home stadium SB?

Edit: Just added a poll to see what folks thought

Offensively challenged but good on 'D'

Not impossible.

Both games with SF and Seattle still to come, right?

Carson Palmer has to hold up...I think they win at Dallas Sunday

did you see what side the coin actually fell on last night ? how can you prove Romo actually got injured ? you cant.

actually its very far from nonsense.

I don't have to know either of those things to know its nonsense. Even if that were remotely true someone would have spilled the beans long ago. Take off your tin foil hat

I don't have to know either of those things to know its nonsense. Even if that were remotely true someone would have spilled the beans long ago. Take off your tin foil hat

you don't have to know ? of course you do, otherwise you don't know if you are wrong.

who needs to spill what beans?  do you not understand what multibillions of dollars means ?

you don't have to know ? of course you do, otherwise you don't know if you are wrong.

who needs to spill what beans? do you not understand what multibillions of dollars means ?

Uh First off, I'm not a doctor and i have no access to romo. Impossible to know. But I'm guessing his back was hurr and bruised just like was it was reported

Second, for a conspiracy to work it takes many people. Those people could make millions by spilling the beans on a conspiracy of this level. And yes, it would be illegal to have predetermined outcomes of games. They sell a product to the fans. If the outcomes are predetermined they are lying to their consumer. Too big of a risk and impossible to keep quite. Think a little bit

Uh, for a conspiracy to work it takes many people. Those people could make millions by spilling the beans on a conspiracy of this level. And yes, it would be illegal to have predetermined outcomes of games. They sell a product to the fans. If the outcomes are predetermined they are lying to their consumer. Too big of a risk and impossible to keep quite. Think a little bit

LOL at make millions. you could make some money one year writing a book and then after that nothing. ex players and a couple others have already written plenty but you refuse to believe it.

a Jets fan already sued them in court and the law said it didn't matter and you cant do anything about it. The league is legally allowed to make a game end any way they want because they are an 'entertainment business'

besides..if you're  smart you would be able to understand that a team cant go to and lose 4 super bowls in a row without manipulation. If you were smart you would understand no ones life is so perfect that 2 brothers-Mannings can go to 5 super bowls in 8 years on 3 separate teams without manipulation.

this year..teams are blowing out teams  and then getting blown out by teams that were blown out the week before.

you just chant the NFL mantra 'any team can win/anything can happen' and don't think logically for yourself.

LOL at make millions. you could make some money one year writing a book and then after that nothing. ex players and a couple others have already written plenty but you refuse to believe it.

a Jets fan already sued them in court and the law said it didn't matter and you cant do anything about it. The league is legally allowed to make a game end any way they want because they are an 'entertainment business'

besides..if you're smart you would be able to understand that a team cant go to and lose 4 super bowls in a row without manipulation. If you were smart you would understand no ones life is so perfect that 2 brothers-Mannings can go to 5 super bowls in 8 years on 3 separate teams without manipulation.

this year..teams are blowing out teams and then getting blown out by teams that were blown out the week before.

you just chant the NFL mantra 'any team can win/anything can happen' and don't think logically for yourself.

Yeah, i don't think I'm the one not thinking rationally. Good luck with the tin foil hat

you don't have to know ? of course you do, otherwise you don't know if you are wrong.

who needs to spill what beans? do you not understand what multibillions of dollars means ?

Did you know the chicken from McDonald's is actually ground up missing children? You don't know, so you don't know it's not true.

Anyone who thinks the NFL is rigged is a *. The highly competitive players, coaches, and owners like Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Belicheck, etc. would not sit by as it happened, not to mention the thousands of players and personnel who would have to keep this monster secret. It may be hard for you to understand but all the money in the world wouldn't be able to keep a secret like this quite.

Did you know the chicken from McDonald's is actually ground up missing children? You don't know so you don't know it's not true.

Anyone who thinks the NFL IS rigged is a *. The highly competitive players, coaches, and owners like Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Belicheck, etc. would not sit by as it happened. It may be hard for you to understand but all the money in the world wouldn't be able to keep a secret like that quite.

If the NFL was rigged, one of the largest media markets in the NFL( LA ) would still have a team. The Super Bowl would be with teams from the top media markets every year. Seattle, Indy, and Denver would never be in a rigged NFL super bowl.

If the NFL was rigged, one of the largest media markets in the NFL( LA ) would still have a team. The Super Bowl would be with teams from the top media markets every year. Seattle, Indy, and Denver would never be in a rigged NFL super bowl.

They have to be unpredictable, that's how they keep the rigging a secret. Obviously.

Did you know the chicken from McDonald's is actually ground up missing children? You don't know, so you don't know it's not true.

Anyone who thinks the NFL is rigged is a *. The highly competitive players, coaches, and owners like Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Belicheck, etc. would not sit by as it happened, not to mention the thousands of players and personnel who would have to keep this monster secret. It may be hard for you to understand but all the money in the world wouldn't be able to keep a secret like this quite.

Not sit by as it happened ?  you don't get it. You don't work in the NFL if you don't do it the way you were hired to do it.

its entertainment. the Super bowl isn't a real prize. LOL at highly competitive. Watch a game actually...big plays look like big plays because defenders take bad angles,slow down and fall down. Its amazing how  one dimensional the publics thinking is.

the thousands of players last 2 lousy years and lose the 3 million they made because they are dumb jocks. Why would you rat on something that  gave you money to work out and look cool ? when was the last time you tried to go against a multibillion dollar  organization ? you want to topple the entire economy and mess up the free money the dumb jocks all get for running around  and getting fame for it .

you didn't watch last years playoff game and wonder why the Chiefs kept running out of bounds not killing any clock so the Colts could come back from an unrealistic  point swing winning by one point..with a point spread that swung from minus 2 to plus 2 before the game ? nope, you  think things just naturally happen and it all normal.

Let's get back on topic here....

Can they be? Yes.  Will they be? No.  I'm not sold on their defense after all the pieces they lost.  Not only that, but their secondary isn't playing as well as they did last year.  I can see them winning the division, but they've done a lot of overachieving, in my opinion.  They're 24th in total defense, and 32nd in pass defense.  That's not a formula for making it to the Super Bowl.  If their defense improves, then it's certainly possible.  I also think they need more out of Ellington.  They hyped him up all offseason as being the next Jamaal Charles and we're still waiting for his breakout game halfway through the season

what the hell does that mean ? for something to be shady they have to do it the way you would think to do it if you were dishonest ?

LOL you are just thinking one game at a time. They do things to paint pictures for entire seasons and its not just about teams. Sometimes you reward an owner with a SB, sometimes a player, and along the way feed the public what they make them want.

Not sit by as it happened ? you don't get it. You don't work in the NFL if you don't do it the way you were hired to do it.

its entertainment. the Super bowl isn't a real prize. LOL at highly competitive. Watch a game actually...big plays look like big plays because defenders take bad angles,slow down and fall down. Its amazing how one dimensional the publics thinking is.

the thousands of players last 2 lousy years and lose the 3 million they made because they are dumb jocks. Why would you rat on something that gave you money to work out and look cool ? when was the last time you tried to go against a multibillion dollar organization ? you want to topple the entire economy and mess up the free money the dumb jocks all get for running around and getting fame for it .

you didn't watch last years playoff game and wonder why the Chiefs kept running out of bounds not killing any clock so the Colts could come back from an unrealistic point swing winning by one point..with a point spread that swung from minus 2 to plus 2 before the game ? nope, you think things just naturally happen and it all normal.

You are delusional. I hope they at least padded the walls of your cell . . . I mean bedroom.

what the hell does that mean ? for something to be shady they have to do it the way you would think to do it if you were dishonest ?

LOL you are just thinking one game at a time. They do things to paint pictures for entire seasons and its not just about teams. Sometimes you reward an owner with a SB, sometimes a player, and along the way feed the public what they make them want.

No, if the NFL was rigged, the biggest media market in America would have a team and the championship game would always be the franchises from those huge markets which would generate the most revenue. Duh.........

No, if the NFL was rigged, the biggest media market in America would have a team and the championship game would always be the franchises from those huge markets which would generate the most revenue. Duh.........

thats why you don't work with billionaires. But I already explained to you that its seldom any small market or lesser known team to begin with that goes all the way. They don't need to win the championship every time. Making the playoffs accomplishes the purpose. The Rams made the playoffs 14 times in 20 years in the 70s and 80s. Rosenbloom had so much success with the Colts that they told him he had to lay back for  a while and not get a super bowl. the NFL owners share 80% of all revenue off the top so no one cares who wins or if they win and they build new stadiums because they get to keep the box-seat and concessions  revenue .

thats why you don't work with billionaires. But I already explained to you that its seldom any small market or lesser known team to begin with that goes all the way. .

I think you need to check the super bowl history. Many teams from the smaller markets have been in and won won Super Bowls. It's not always NY, Chicago and Dallas.

I think you need to check the super bowl history. Many teams from the smaller markets have been in and won won Super Bowls. It's not always NY, Chicago and Dallas.

you don't understand the premise and aren't doing any research. I already told you if a small market team makes it deep they always make sure the larger markets and famous players are still involved for the storyline/playoffs etc. I said major market AND popular teams IE Pittsburgh and Green Bay with national followings. (the Rooney's and Mara's-NY are basically the Godfathers of the league as it is LOL)

the many teams you say have made it aren't the ones who end up winning(Seattle is like really the first not so popular team to WIN a SB actually..aside from Tampa bay). The Cards made it for the first time ever only after they built a new stadium and hosted the SB = a reward, But the all mighty Steelers-Rooney's still got the trinket.

it wasn't till 3 years after a tragedy that the Saints ever got there. But they've hosted 10 super bowls so the owner doesn't care.

heres a pattern for you- the Ravens/Browns,Rams and Titans all made it to a super bowl 3 years after they moved. You of course will call that a coincidence.....3 times

don't bother me about it looking like 4 years because of the date the super bowl falls on LOL.