CR91

A plethora of reasons:

Body catcher

Average lateral agility/elusivness

Didn't attack the ball in the air

Drop issues

Disappointing final season

Just to name a few things.

did you see his td? no problem attacking the ball in the air and Ive havent seen him make any body catches

WR is always, I repeat ALWAYS the deepest position In the draft. But the 2014 class was unreal in terms of the amount of 1st round quality receivers. I mean look how good the class has been

-Sammy Watkins

-Brandon Cooks

-Kelvin Benjamin

-Allen Robinson

-Jordan Matthews

-Davante Adams

-Donte Moncrief

-John Brown

-ODB

Jury is still out on Latimer and Mike Evans though. But it's not hard to see why Moncrief fell. It was a deep draft in general, but the WR talent was ridiculous this year.

did you see his td? no problem attacking the ball in the air and Ive havent seen him make any body catches

Practically every catch he makes is a body catch.

And yeah, he can attack the ball in the air. He just doesn't do it very often. If he begins to do that, he'll be unstoppable. 

WR is always, I repeat ALWAYS the deepest position In the draft. But the 2014 class was unreal in terms of the amount of 1st round quality receivers. I mean look how good the class has been

-Sammy Watkins

-Brandon Cooks

-Kelvin Benjamin

-Allen Robinson

-Jordan Matthews

-Davante Adams

-Donte Moncrief

-John Brown

-ODB

Jury is still out on Latimer and Mike Evans though. But it's not hard to see why Moncrief fell. It was a deep draft in general, but the WR talent was ridiculous this year.

Mike Evans is going to be very good IMO, he has 300 plus yards and he missed a couple games too.

-Sammy Watkins

-Brandon Cooks

-Kelvin Benjamin

-Allen Robinson

-Jordan Matthews

-Davante Adams

-Donte Moncrief

-John Brown

-ODB

Wow. Thats one impressive list. Most of those will probably be multiple pro bowlers.

-Sammy Watkins

-Brandon Cooks

-Kelvin Benjamin

-Allen Robinson

-Jordan Matthews

-Davante Adams

-Donte Moncrief

-John Brown

-ODB

marquis lee