Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

LaRon Landry (Mega Merge)

mattceinicram

You really think so? A team that gets gashed between the hashes and deep as often as the Colts did the problems are, in order:

• Pass rush
  • Safety
  • Inside LBers
The playing calling was bad as well but the safety is the line last of defense and they were not so this past Sunday.

Yes, I think so. 1. Pass rush 2. LBs 3. CBs 4. Safeties.

I think our safeties were about average for the postion they were put in. They didn't make any big plays of their own but they weren't the cause of most of the big plays either. Same can be said for CBs save for a few really bad plays from Darius Butler.

Bottom line is Ben Roethlisburger probably played the game of his life and he also happened to have fantastic protection. Bad combo.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been trying to figure it out too. I haven't seen any reports, since the first day, saying he has or hasn't been at the complex. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll sit our 11 million dollar safety

Practice tomorrow should give us the answer we've all been looking for. If HTown or Dustin don't beat me to it, I'll create a practice recap thread tomorrow. Hopefully one of the reporters/writers gets the scoop on what we'll do. Cause we signed someone to the PS earlier to replace Demps vacant spot.

So.... Someone gotta go from the 53 most likely to add Landry

Just saw this on the Colts main page.

HoF3ssET_normal.png38m

RT @KBowenColts: LaRon Landry present & participating as the Colts begin their first full practice prior to Monday Night Football this week.

In another tweet from Kevin Bowen it said no sign of Wayne or Walden.  If Walden can't go I hope they move Werner to his position and then put Newsome as the rush LB.

When Werner was drafted I felt he was targeted as the replacement for Walden if he didn't work out but then with the Mathis situation he got pushed into that role a bit more.