Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wow, So Denver Wins Again...

ReMeDy

I'm going to use this subject as a whipping board for the Colts. How is it Tim Tebow is now 5-1 as a starting QB when he presumably doesn't even had the measurables to be a good QB? The Chargers were 6-pt favorites @ San Diego, but nobody told Denver that! Meanwhile, the Indianapolis Colts haven't won a single game? I'll tell you why... Denver has good coaching, good defense, good clock management... Basically, everything the Colts do NOT possess, Denver possesses.

I have to tip my hat to Tebow and the coaching staff. Again, it wasn't the prettiest performance by Tebow, but Denver's run game and stout defense ensures every game is a close and low-scoring one, giving Tebow a chance to work his 4th quarter magic. As for the Chargers, this loss may have doomed their playoff aspirations, if it hasn't already.

Way to go Tebow!!! I love it. Take that John Elway. Stop throwing your QB under the bus in the media.

See that's what I don't get with that team. Rather than trashing the guy why doesn't Elway work personally with him to help him improve his technique? Can you imagine what the man could accomplish by pairing good throwing technique with his winning attitude?

Just give Tim Tebow the credit he deserves and give his team mates the credit they deserve for playing that hard for him. As for coaching, I am no Fox fan nor Elway fan. IMO, the only reason Tim is starting is because Broncos fans insisted on it. Elway should shut his pie hole or give Tim the credit he deserves.

It's been interesting and I don't have strong feelings about Tebow either way, but I still wonder what happens if Denver finds itself down by 14+ points in a game. I guess the key is not getting into that spot in the first place, but eventually it's going to happen, and I'm not sure if the Tebow-lead offense is capable of putting up quick scores or moving the ball downfield in chunks.

It's been interesting and I don't have strong feelings about Tebow either way, but I still wonder what happens if Denver finds itself down by 14+ points in a game. I guess the key is not getting into that spot in the first place, but eventually it's going to happen, and I'm not sure if the Tebow-lead offense is capable of putting up quick scores or moving the ball downfield in chunks.

We will find out when they play the Pats later this year, won't we? :)

But then, Brady has had his issues with the donkeys and might have his usual off day keeping the game close again :).

Maybe that Denver D is better than we give them credit for. The real question is - if the Broncos lose, should it always beTebow's fault and if they win, should it always be the Broncos' D and running game that gets the credit? Not implying you are the one saying that (making it clear) but I see that theory being proposed way too often, and it comes off as a double standard to me.

We will find out when they play the Pats later this year, won't we? :)

But then, Brady has had his issues with the donkeys and might have his usual off day keeping the game close again :).

Maybe that Denver D is better than we give them credit for. The real question is - if the Broncos lose, should it always beTebow's fault and if they win, should it always be the Broncos' D and running game that gets the credit? Not implying you are the one saying that (making it clear) but I see that theory being proposed way too often, and it comes off as a double standard to me.

Well, like any team, the QB will always get more credit than they should for wins, and more blame than they should for losses. But what the Tebow critics can't deny is that his teammates believe in him and are playing hard for him. Even the defense is impacted by that, since they know that if they can keep it close, they'll have a shot. I'm not a huge college football guy so I'm pretty neutral on Tebow and don't have any predisposed opinions either way.

I think Belichick will have an interesting plan in place for Tebow though... not sure what that'll be, exactly, but they'll definitely want to make him throw.